Can't Read Whole Avvy Options

Redd

I can't read the whole statements in the options of both "Trade your Avatar" and "Uploading Custom Avatar" and therefore I don't fully understand what is involved in each options.

Can someone please say what the complete statements are? No explanations needed.. Thanks^^

Trade it-

You can transfer and trade avatars, upload your own hand drawn avatars and even keep multiple avatars for later use or trade.
Using an avatar costs, keeping it or trading it is free.

Enter ATC below to transfer an avatar.

Upload it-

Once uploaded your image will be reviewed for approval, if approved it will be added in the avatar list. Only hand-drawn artwork will be accepted. Avatar style must match the style of current MD avatars and contain the small MD letters as all avatars in MD do. Drawings should be converted to alpha, so they become B/W and transparent, not cut around the edges.

Images must be 100x160 px, gif, max 20kb
Background transparency color should be (RGB = 241.239.214, Hex #F1EFD6) Download sample source file, edit with fireworks or photoshop, export as transparent gif.

Err.. I was talking 'bout the OPTIONS..

Trade your avatar
-transfer avatar to your vault
-replace current avatar(1 credit, current av*[color="#FF0000"]something something*[/color]
-replace avatar and tansfer current avatar[color="#FF0000"]*something something*[/color]
-Discard avatar, return it to MDShop(you[color="#FF0000"]*something something*[/color]

Upload avatar
-Sell to shop- you receive 3 credits
-Personal use- replaces your current[color="#FF0000"]*something something*[/color]
-Store in vault - gives you atc and[color="#FF0000"]*something something*[/color]

I use IE..

• Root Admin

Trade your avatar
-transfer avatar to your vault (Free)
-replace current avatar(1 credit, current avatar goes to shop)
-replace avatar and transfer current avatar to your vault (2 Credits)
-Discard avatar, return it to MDShop(you receive one credit)

Upload avatar
-Sell to shop- you receive 3 credits
-Personal use- replaces your current avatar (gives two credits)
-Store in vault - gives you atc and allows you to sell it on your own (free)

• Root Admin

IE is Indeed a rather... broken browser. here is an image of the issue.

[attachment=1576:broken dropdown on IE.jpg]

As you can see the Dropdown box doesnt Fit the Text, so unlike other browsers (which i think expand to fit the text, well opera does) you cant actually see what it says.