The Multicolored Spheres

Mr Mystery

[size="4"]The Multicolored Spheres[/size]

[b][u]Information[/u][/b]
In my journeys before arriving to MD, I have visited a tribe-like civilizations. I have learned many things about warfare from that tribe, and have also learned their secret. Their secret are the multicolored sphere of Warriors. There are 5 spheres, and each sphere is used so that a warrior will always have a calm mind during battle, diplomatic, and such. The 5 Spheres are used to control the following emotion; Anger, Love, Sadness, Jealousy, Joy. It absorbs all such emotion and ensures that the warrior has a calm mind.

[u][b]What to do?[/b][/u]
I have given the spheres to five different people in MD. I will present a riddle for the person, and a riddle for the type of spheres. You will then find these people, and send them a pm. In the Pm, It should include the words "Spheres:(Emotion)" Where emotion is the type of sphere that, that person his holding. Now you will send him/her, the most Saddest,Loving, Happy, etc reason on why, you should receive a sphere from them. Each of them will then judge your pm and the top 3 of each category, will compete for the main prize, and each category will have their own prize.
So to summarize

1) Find the Judges
2) Send them a PM on their topic.
3) They will judge the topic

All clear? If any question send me a PM.

For each topic won. The person will get 2 points
For 2nd and 3rd in each topic, person will get 1 point.

Most points in all of the topics will be rewarded with the main prize.

[u][b]Riddles[/b][/u]
[b]Judge 1[/b]
Fewer yet remain to tell the tale.
I appear in these realms from time to time.
When i come back, i come to protect the Nine and to tell my tale.

Speak with your heart, if any.
Convince me, and i may reward you with a little treat of my own.

MRNegative6 Love

[b]Judge 2[/b]
[s] Sasha Lilias [/s]

[b]Judge 3[/b]
A half-blooded angel,whose wings hatch by 60. Listen well for his wrath, may hold a key.

Junior Anger

[b]Judge 4[/b]
[s]Black,Death,Hell. Watch well for his elation, it will be your goal.

MRHoly One Joy[/s]

[b]Judge 5[/b]
Stormy, sunny or icey cold, a dagger or two, this one might hold, some of which one might desire.

Marvolo Jealousy.

[b][u]Rewards[/u][/b]
Love: Bp Archer
Anger: Elemental Age 120 [Claw1][Blooddrop2][stardust][blackdiamonds][blooddrop3][blooddrop1]
[s]GOODBYE: 1 GOLD COIN[/s]--Goes to Adimino(sorry for misspell)
[s]Jealousy: Pimped Grasan age 104 [claw2][blooddrop2][/s]
[s]Joy: TS (Courtesy of Emerald Arcanix)[/s]--Hiebas

[s]Main Prize: A Wp[/s]-- Hiebas (Sponsered by Firsanthalas)

Only one prize may be won by each person, excluding the main reward and Side quest reward.

[u][b]Hints[/b][/u]
For this Quest. Each player will recieve one Free hint, which he/she can use on one of the judges.
Extra Hints are buy-able at the cost of 3sc. You could only buy 2 hint max.
Side-Quest: If a player can convince me on why they should receive a hint, and it is convincing enough for me to give you a hint, the player will recieve a free hint, for use either on this quest or my next quest. and also will recieve a GOLD COIN!<--- Has to be a really good reason.
Ill be at the Sparring grounds.

Well that is it. GOOD LUCK! and have fun :D

***EDIT1. Only In-game Pm, will be accepted. Judges should most of the time be accessible. If Unaccessible, you can forum pm them. But the judges can see the time of pm. So if they were actually accessible at time, your pm will be ignored.
Riddles are for both Judges and sphere.
***EDIT2 Rules for judge 2 has changed. Instead of sending her the Saddest reason, on why she should get the sphere. I want you to send her a Goodbye message. The Best Message Would recieve the prize. A poem, a tale, or just some wishes, maybe. Good Luck

Edited by Mr Mystery

• Root Admin

[quote name='Mr Mystery' date='14 May 2010 - 11:00 AM' timestamp='1273831228' post='59803']
Any one who post here to be a judge will not be considered.
[/quote]

[quote name='aaront222' date='14 May 2010 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1273864974' post='59829']
I am volunteering to be a judge.
(I sent a PM I'm just replying in both places to play it safe)
(I READ THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POST HERE FOR THIS PURPOSE!!! I'M VOLUNTEERING IN MANY WAYS OTHER THEN THIS INCLUDING PM!!!)
[/quote]

From by the look of it, the judges shouldnt be known so no one can bribe them, Thus by posting that you want to be a judge, you wont be considered. Please read the post more carefully next time.

[quote name='Chewett' date='14 May 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1273869354' post='59830']
From by the look of it, the judges shouldnt be known so no one can bribe them, Thus by posting that you want to be a judge, you wont be considered. Please read the post more carefully next time.
[/quote]

I don't take bribes. Or at least I don't get influenced by them after I take them. But I never take them in the first place.

[quote name='aaront222' date='19 May 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1274302998' post='60056']
I don't take bribes. Or at least I don't get influenced by them after I take them. But I never take them in the first place.
[/quote]

Aaront222, i think judges have already been decided since the quests already started. Also, how would you know if you wont be influenced by bribes if you never take them in the first place;)

Either way, what does Judge 2 on Hold mean Mr Mystery?

Contest for WP, has ended, i will get all those people who found the judges soon.

The other prizes can still be won.

Judges names will be revealed.

And those that submitted, will get the creatures, no matter how bad it is.:D

Edited by Mr Mystery