Vampire Shows......

Lupus

:)) Uh look I already know this place isn't going to be very intresting but I couldn't resist the thought of making it anyways. I mean....*shurgs* :D Anybody like Blood Ties, Moonlight, Vampire Dairies? Maybe True Blood? *scraches the back of her neck unsureedly afriad she is going to get rotten veggies thrown at her* Uh well these are all just.....I don't know. :)) Who hates how the last episode of season 1 of Vampire Dairies ended? I mean i can't believe Katherine is back and tricked Damon into really kissing her. Ewww! Edited by Lupus

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]There was an older TV series called Moonlight that I liked better than the movie.

I like vampire movies for the most part. There have been a few that are just too weird. Some are funny like 'Love at First Bite'. Personally I like the anime 'Vampire Hunter D' the best.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Mya Celestia' date='07 June 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1275926267' post='61258']
[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]There was an older TV series called Moonlight that I liked better than the movie.

I like vampire movies for the most part. There have been a few that are just too weird. Some are funny like 'Love at First Bite'. Personally I like the anime 'Vampire Hunter D' the best.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Theres a Moonlighte movie? :D Thats werid. *shivers at the thought of such a monstrawsity* :) Though I will so agree that Love at frist Bite is good. I mean it's so rediculous. I love how Dracula gets the girl. :D LOL he is so innocent!

i love true blood!! though we do be a few weeks behind the states

& never got into the vampire dairies

i do love john carpenters vampire$ though :D

oh! & from dusk till dawn!! george clooney in that film *drool* that is the only thing i've ever like him in

my bf has ink like what he had in that film :)

not counting of course dracula :D

Hey Lepus your forther along in the show than I am I have only seen season one. :P

Indeed a drunk singing Dracula is funny. What do you think of Reinflieds lunches?

a sky box means that we can get shows from the states and elsewhere we only have access to 8 tv stations over here (4 english & 4 irish)

the sky box means we can get digital channels & other channels

it has a built in hdd recorder that will series link record all shows with the touch of a few buttons ;)

can you not rent season 2?

*frowns*
I could rent season two of the series but I rather buy it for if anything screws up I bought it and can trade it in for another copy. ;) Besides my luck it if I rented it i would forget were I put in in my apartment and have to deal with late fees in stuff. I'm good at forgeting and missplacing things.

over here we have a rental company that you rent dvds & games from online.

you just pay a monthly fee - no late fees you keep them as long as you like! ;)

you have rental lists & when you send ones back you get ones in return - free postage both ways

Edited by lepus

[quote name='Lupus' date='08 June 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1275954658' post='61322']
:D Theres a movie called Let the Right One In? ;)
[/quote]
Yes. It doesn't dumb down the violence and it does have a very small amount of nudity, but it doesn't have violence for the sake of it, and it isn't especially graphic (there is only one vampire in the movie, a young girl).

Also, it isn't in English.

So Lepus you have a rental thing kinda like Netflix?
;):D Theres also another reason I don't like to rent/barrow things I never want to give things back I like. :)) Trust me I have many late libary fees due to delaying returning things.*laughs nervously*

Kyphis what langue is it in and is it on youtube by chance?

Hey Kyphis did you watch the movie on the link you gave me?
*sighs impatiewntly*
It's tourtue I got 72 minutes into it and now according to the site I have to wait 54 minutes to continue it. *half laughs* It's evil

On the other note anybody who reads this I suggest they watch I mean it's a good movie though addmittingly a little disturbing.

lupus ~ my dvd & game rental are actual physical discs that you get through the post :D to watch or play at your leisure then return when you are finished & you get the next ones on your rental list by return post.

i dunno what netflix is

I choose neither, and choose Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Buffy and Angel are pretty cool vampire shows that I'm currently watching.
Saw seasons 1-3 of Buffy last week, working on Buffy season 4+ and Angel this week :3

Edited by Yoshi

I've only seen season one of Buffy but from what I saw it was good. I've seen the frist episode of Angel season one but that is it, it confused me because I was consently wondering where Buffy was. :/

I thought the way the vampires look in the series is werid.....It also annoys me that Buffy is killing vamps alot esicpaully when she likes Angel. << I like the 1992 Buffy the Vampire Slayermovie better better. I mean to me Buffy and Pike are uder cute,

• 2 weeks later...