I have several questions in regards to those of a non aligned land who see fitting to attack members of alliances and other lands in a simple reason of trying to shut down the GGG, as they feel it is an unfair advantage to train there and do stat grinding.. etc.
The powers of a king are to impose jail terms on their own members of their land who break the rules of the land.Who will impose a jail term on those who are will to break and flaunt the rules and laws of a place like GGG? We are left in a situation where they can break rits at will, driving people away.Can the powers of kings be changed to impose jail terms on those so called neutral offenders to cease their illegal actions?
However the ones who started the push to destroy the GGG are those who have their stats up now, and this will leave a place for those who are new to the mp5 ranks to either be farmed at will by older experienced players, or quit in disgust.
Rather than see this happen, perhaps we can set up a place for mp5 and mp6 to train, separate from the mp4 and 3 ranks, open only to those who have achieved the status of mp5 minimum.Just a thought on the matter, i would like any other players ideas or feedback on this matter..goldfinger.

another thought, if GGG is an abomination as someone called it the other day, you wont stop mp3 and mp4 from congregating and training in places, simply restrict the access to training places such as GGG as i mentioned above..when those players reach mp5 rank, they will be the new blood, is that a better idea perhaps?

[quote name='goldfinger earthicus' date='09 June 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1276141695' post='61533']
Can the powers of kings be changed to impose jail terms on those so called neutral offenders to cease their illegal actions?
[/quote]
Yes, let's allow the kings to ban people over disagreements; while we're at it, let's allow people to steal artwork for avatars, and have zero punishment for silence spell.
(All of it is sarcasm, if you can't tell.)

In other words, the kings were given their banning ability to deal with problems within their own lands and alliances. They are free to use them as they want to, but the minute that the general public stops liking what the kings are doing, then the kings get overthrown. Like it or not, GGG offenders are part of the general public.

Or, if you're suggesting that kings get the ability to ban ANYBODY, regardless of citizenship, then why don't you just take a step back and think about it?

Well, Pip beat me to it, but basically yes, you can't seriously ask for Kings to be able to jail ANYONE..

And while we're at it, what the GGG offenders do is not illegal, while a lot might not agree with it, it's not illegal. I use the GGG sometimes, but to be fair, it's everyone's right to rampage at the GGG (at which point it's up to the users on how to respond to it - which is not illegal as well).

well it didnt take long for this to be asked.

No the King will not use there ablities for such things as the GGG
the King powers are for there land ONLY. This tool is not for non
land issues.

The GGG needs to find its own way to survive in the realm
if it does not then it only meens its time has come.
I am sorry but i for one will never use a King given ablity
to support non Golemus land issues.

I am sure the other kings would agree with me on that to.

(NOTE: i think this is not an LR land topic and should
proably be moved to no mans land.)

Edited by Yrthilian

I do not like the methods of the people coming to attack the GGG.
I do not support the GGG, but neither do I think anyone has the right to force people to conform to how they think training should be done, since that is just tyranny (the exception would be Mur, since he made the game he can say if something is outside of its scope)

However, giving the kings the ability to interfer in Neutral players lives (Something I Know won't happen) would be entirely the wrong thing to do.

If you don't like a King, fine, you leave his land.
But if he can still punish you even after you leave his land, there is no hope for justice.

Neutral players are not bound by the laws of the kings - neither do they get the benefits of being under a king.
Neutral players, unaffiliated players, need to still have the privileged of freedom that being landless gives.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

• 2 months later...