I Am Banned!

Manda

I was able to go into drachon lair i was lucky..... dont know the reason and i ask to LHO if i can give away drachons ...

"BFH told me yes you can i ask grido and he say yes"

in forun i send a message to Grido (no answer)

and one to Shadowseeker he tell me that maybe if i get too much drach and give away i will be banned

But that contradicts the words of LHO

I ask Amoran k kol too if i can do that she say yes

so please explaim to my why i am banned thaks ;)

Considering how rare drachs are did you really think it would be okay to recruit them from there and give them away?

I think most players,especially one with a decent amount of age like yourself, would know you shouldn't be able to do that.

That's probably your reason for getting banned.

my good i dont win my first wp, and my age its only for the Free credits

i can get 20-30 angiens and give it away and i only give 4 drach
3 to Bfh for free i dont get anythig from him
1 to ailith she want to know if i say the true (because i ask her if i can give away those creats)
i ask to 2 LHO one pretector like i said in the principal post

now new reason

You have been banned from this game. Message manu@magicduel.com for complains, make sure to include a very good reason to your actions.

REASON: pending investigation regardin drach abuse, [color="#8B0000"][sup][u]bribery on a LHO[/u][/sup][/color] ;) , traffic with restricted creatures.

WWWWAAAA i dont trafic i want to give those because they are my friends

!_! please do the things that u need to do ASAP but very carefully im not a bad Guy

To clarify my named involvement;

I was asked if it was fine to gift Drachorns, which of course it is, there was no mention of access to Drachorns Lair to which i would have responded very differently about.

(The forum PM i only just read)

Edited by Grido

To clarify my named involvement:

Manda PMed me to ask if he could give drachorn lair drachs to friends as he had access. I asked Manda for a CTC to confirm what he said was true.. once I had, I sent the drachorn back to him immediately.

I then went to GG to speak to him to try to figure out how he had access.

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='05 August 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1281053025' post='65209']
Giving away drachs are fine.

Entering drachorn lair without permission is NOT!

Its probably a bug. A noob can pleade ignorance, but not a MP5.
[/quote]
hey i know all the bugs of the world .....NO

i thought that i can have acces because the new branch in story mode
thats why i ask for help to LHO but no he dont read my forum pm

Manda, i did not read the PM until just recently, like i stated, when i spoke to BFH i had not read that pm, thus ddint know anything about you having Drach Lair access, or indeed that it was you BFH was talking about at the time.

LE: And so you acted before you had a full responce? Had you ever previously heard of such a thing that might lead you to believe it was the case?

Edited by Grido

well what should i do :(

realy i did not know that MG

Help me !!!
i thought he told everythig to you, i did not know that you dont know
i ask to mandalina (or somethig like that) but no answer

Edited by Manda

You say you can enter oak tower, etc and that you did not spend wishpoints to do so.

I notice your mood panel post mentioning the "Field of Fear". This is a very hidden location, I've only seen a screenie of it in the forum, [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/3086-extreme-magicduel/page__view__findpost__p__47767"]here[/url].

I suspect you hit upon something that lets you go anywhere, and this let you enter the drachorn lair.

Can you remember when this started? What did you do before discovering this effect? It would help to find the source and prevent further people undergoing bans.

Edit: added link.

Edited by apophys

• Root Admin

my other computer just crashed before i hit send on the long reply i wrote, so here it is again shorter.

you took 16 drachs ang gifted just a few to bfh, and to one other guy that happend to be at the cave entrance. You sent one to ailith to confirm you can access the cave, she sent it back.

you had 11 drachs on you when i locked you. i confiscated all 16 drachs.

i have no clue how you got that admin key to enter all those locations (they are all closed by same key). One thing is certain, you did not struggle to much to find out yourself and you tottaly abused the drach cave. you will do jail for abuse by ignorance. You are very lucky i stopped you before you SOLD any because then you would have been ip baned forever.

bfh, you have no excuse, you as a lho should know better and not allow this to happen without checking with grido or me. If you think its normal to get drachs from the cave then you have no place as a lho. you will do jail for your ignorance and for receiving those drachs without reporting something odd was going on when everybody knows the cave is locked.

i will decide an other time your jail time but it will be long. your accounts remain locked untill then.
this should be a lesson to lho that they are responsable for the advices that they give , if those advices lead to abuse be neglijence or intent.

i get all these things today.... i play MD too much time per day

today i enter to the next choose in the history more (maybe that) where you see Under construction

also yestertday i do somethig on GoE

i said that to Z and Burns, but Z said, maybe thats a test location not finished yet (so i say ok).

then i login today and walk through necro tunnel of war (find the shades) and loreroot oark tower

warps toten camber or something like that, and then i went to GG and find the Drachoms Lair open

i take much drach first and i want to post that in mood, but too much players with (please tell me what you do, or can i have a drach) so better no

• Root Admin

providing info that will lead me to find how you got that admin key, like when you started to have such access and what event was close before, like noc fight, storymode, item use, etc... will lower your jail time...bu tonly if i can track that.

sad thing is that you could have kept a drach and even get a reward if you reported this as soon as you could and not get greedy and abuse it as much as you could.

I know you are not a bad person or a bug abuser but ignorance and abuse will be punished regardless of that.

MMM well so sorry i realy dont know how to get a Key ...

that happend me for ignorant :(

well i sacrifice much creatures before to go GG (i was at the eternal toilet )
dam i was lucky unlucky

Thanks Muratus for solve that nex time ( i hope no ) i will wtell to LHO and confirm first

Edited by Manda

[quote name='Manda' date='05 August 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1281056057' post='65219']
MMM well so sorry i realy dont know how to get a Key ...

that happend me for ignorant :(

well i sacrifice much creatures before to go GG (i was at the eternal toilet )
dam i was lucky unlucky

Thanks Muratus for solve that nex time ( i hope no ) i will wtell to LHO and confirm first
[/quote]
Manda, the admin key is a code thing. You can't see it.

Calm down and think clearly.
Eternal Toiler, in Necrovion. How did you get there? Through the tunnel of war, as you said earlier? If so, is tunnel access a new thing, or could you go there before?

no someone send me to the Tunned.. long ago..

i see a star at the Howling Gates, with one engraved ....., was the first place that i explore (i was inside the accrushed of grow ?? when grido teleport me long ago) and i know that you can enter to necro or GG in a special time of the month (so you can see the field or GG laboratory)

i get the balcon code recently
(and can go up for the champion stairs)

mmmmmm

That line Manda mentioned is pretty much summing the PMs up that we had, and I also informed Grido when I heard of it.

Manda, I'm sorry..but I did tell you about that it could be seen as abuse, but due a lack of time I couldn't explain further.

Do you remember the day when you were able to enter a place like..

Drach cave, Necro, fields of fear, oak tower etc? That's when you got the key.

• Root Admin

Manda - 2 weeks jail
BFH - 1 week

its good i didnt posted this yesterday because i planned it to be month not weeks. However this is the only time you have the excuse of abusing something out of ignorance, the second time....

P.s. i is funny how after this event i got 3 pms talking about other bugs from other people. scared you might end up in jail too?