I Am Banned!

Manda

well good things happed from this ^_^

And i enter to the all that places yesterday....

now i remember
first i enter to necro when i saw a strange star at the gates, then i went to the MDP and some players told me that i can enter via Story mode, so i check the scroll and click continue ( the story mode, was in under construction for about 4 months, and yesterday i can continue)
(i thought that i was able to enter because i was solved 3 keys of GoE and the other unconfirmed this is the code )
BTW i have much problem with multiple windows, idle mode, and i can see sometimes gifts box at GoE

Mur thanks a lot for not permanent ban

[color="#0000FF"][b]EDIT by Chewett: YOU KNOW WHAT A SPOILER IS. STOP IT[/b][/color]

Edited by Chewett

Alrighty, I've been wondering about this, myself.

There are areas forbidden to normal players who are not admins? And if so, how come?

As for people reporting the bugs, Mur, I think they may be doing it also for a reward, as you have stated earlier, that Manda may have recieved a drach if reporting what had happened when he found out.

There are no forbidden places for normal players. There are just places that not everyone can access them. It's not like you can go in a place but you're not allowed to. You either have access or not.

Manda picked something somewhere (lately strange things happened in MD - remember the screwed battles?) that allowed him to enter drachorn's layer. Besides, he was not punished for GOING in there. He was punished for NOT reporting the fact he had access KNOWING that place can't be entered by anyone and for abusing the bug again without reporting it.

Ignorance is not bliss in this game. Same is stupidity. You pay for both!

• Root Admin

[quote name='Curiose' date='06 August 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1281112889' post='65267']
There are areas forbidden to normal players who are not admins? And if so, how come?
[/quote]

Some areas are just not finished or ready for normal people to be going around. One Such place is the drachorn cave where people may recruit

There are some areas where you can only get after spending a wishpoint or During a torch contest. This has just been made to make it harder to enter places.

What happened?

Day 217 Year 5 (after 0 server).

Player Manda told me he had access to the Oak Tower and Necrovion. He entered the Paper Cabin then he left the place.
Then he entered Golemus and he contacted me telling he finished story mode that day and that he gained access to the
Drach Cave. He also told me he sent a PM to Grido telling he had access to the Cave, and then he asked me if he can
give Drach eggs as gifts. So I asked Grido, thinking he already knew about the cave. He said yes to Manda, that he could
give eggs. Grido answered me a yes and told me that a player with Drachs should know that (that makes me believe, for
a second time, that Grido read the PM). So I told Manda a YES (thinking it was a new game implement or new story) and
he sent me 3 Drachs. They where Drachs. I asked him if he cheated, tried a code or coding, if he open a special portal
and he repeat and told that he just finished the story mode, so I took them.

I know my error was Not asking Grido if he read the PM Manda sent. For this I accept my punishment, and I promise to
be EXTRA SUPER CAREFUL and to check things twice.

Sincerely,

BFH

• Root Admin

BFH will remail LHO, and i am confident this event will make him be more carefull than any other lho.
This jail time should not affect neither manda nor bfh reputation and their tags should be changed back after they end their time there .. but this cant go unpunished. Also if any of you two get into a similar situation again it will be a lot worse than first time, you should remember that.

I am not sure if there is a list already, but what are the places that cannot be accessed and should be reported immediately if somehow a player is allowed in? I personally would rather not have a repeat of Manda's incident.

Well now i know what happened and how.
Strange how some bugs can happen :unsure:

Anyways with regards to accissing place esp the like of the drac cave
you should also ask the kingship people. In this case me for Golemus Drac cave
this issue could have been avoided if you had as i would have asked how you are getting
the drac's and would have warned you agenst the trading of the dracs

But still what has happened has happened.
There are many others that could have told you that access like that is not suppose to happen
but anyways for refrence please ask kingship people too we know were can and cannot be accessed normaly
and may even help advise how to deal with thoes issue if they happen again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Manda was not a noob.

And for a noob a but like this wont happen.

But really, getting tons of creatures that he knew were very rare. He should have talked to someone.

If unsure, ask a lho, but just think about "should i be able to do this"

Chewett i ask
I think you can get my password of forum or read my messages so please do it, if no i will give you the pass

And was not a bug i get keys from NPC because by mistake o for tests someone active that mode (dont sure why) and I, like others hit him without know that ;)-_-

• Root Admin

You obviously mistake what i can and cannot do on the forum.

I cannot View your Personal Messages
I cannot View your Passwords

And i have no idea what you are talking about. Nor do i really care at this point. Common sense dictates being able to access Drachorns cave is wrong...