Savelites Disbanded

Firsanthalas

I've disbanded the Savelites for the moment.
If someone feels that they can restore the alliance to a worthwhile state then I will make it active again. Otherwise I will have it removed permanently.
You have 1 month to draw up a plan and present it for consideration. I also expect you to have at least two other people that will assist you and form a core group within the alliance.
If a plan of action is accepted, then there will be a 3 to 6 month evaluation period (not decided yet and possibly open to negotiation). If after that time things are not progressing or are not working out the alliance goes.
I'll also be contacting Mur about reducing the seat count of the alliance.

I've made this decision based on consultation with Marvolo and other Loreroot Court members.

If for any reason you are not open or eligible for Loreroot citizenship, don't apply, you're wasting your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to see them vanish, even more sad, no "true" lorerootian want to keep their heritage on. It is a part of loreroot as well as the citizenship, someone really should carry on this.

Edited by Blackwoodforest

• Root Admin

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' timestamp='1283169479' post='67361']
Sad to see them vanish, even more sad, no "true" lorerootian won´t to keep their heritage on. It is a part of loreroot as well as the citizenship, someone really should carry on this.
[/quote]

Probably because the one guy that was doing stuff you totally kicked out because of arguments.

I personally dont care what said what, but i would hope that rheagar has the intelligence to reform them as previous, AKA not an alliance. and try and get it remake in another land, Because Loreroot doesnt care about them anymore from the response to this thread.

I am pretty sure, Rheager would love to keep this alive, but since he and Firs are no longer good friends,...well you know.

On the one side, I think they really should stay in Loreroot because of historical happenings, on the other hand, move them somewhere else well would maybe work as well.

Not to blame anyone, but if Loreroot doesn´t want to have the savelites anymore, i would pass them to Rheager, if he wants to have them. Not because we are buddies, its because the reason that he was a really good leader for the savelites. Not to start here any topics regarding what HAPPEND, just the suggestion to let them stay alive.

Aside from the personal feud between Rhaegar (as the leader of a Lorerootian alliance at that time) and Firs (as the King of Loreroot), I do think he did a great job restoring the Savelites from what it had been (in case some don't know, Savelites had similar activity problems back in the old days), and I know that he's done a lot for it. As with Blackwood, I'd pass them back to Rhaegar instead of disbanding them.

It really is a sad thing if the Savelites were to ever leave Loreroot, or be disbanded from Loreroot, seeing as it is where Savel's spirit would reside..

I thought I'd share some forgotten pics about the connection between Savelites and the Land of Loreroot... I think Savel and the artist would want this to be known to the public.
[spoiler]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Udgard/savelitechapel025.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[spoiler][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/Udgard/interior-savelite013.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Edit: fixed images

Edited by Udgard

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]I was told the 2 pictures were part of something that was not an official part of MD.

If someone was willing to bring the Savelites back to what savelfuser had originally founded them to be, they'd have a real chance of getting the alliance. This is a must.

Savlefuser founded the Savelites in Loreroot. To move them would deviate from what he wanted. I won't even begin to say I know or knew what he wanted, but this seems rather obvious.[/font][/color]

• 3 months later...