Game Down

Chewett

• Root Admin

The game is currently down due to issues with the server. There are people working on it and it will be brought back online as soon as possible.

Any Developments shall be posted here

<previous topic removed, if mur wants IP's then he can ask for them later, but i severly doubt it>

• Root Admin

There is good and bad news.

The good News is that they are merely moving their servers from one datacentre to another. This means no Red buttons were pressed and nothing is lost.

The Bad news is that its going to be out for another 4 hours (ish) from this post. I or Mur or Someone else will keep you updated on whats happening, Thats only the expected time so it might differ a little bit but the guys over at hosting are working as fast as possible to reconnect us and everyone else.

In the meantime, i recommend going outside and feeling the sun's rays. if you cant see it it might be something called "Night" which although we dont have in MD i assure you is very normal in Real Life. MD will be back really soon :o

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1287267337' post='70468']

In the meantime, i recommend going outside and feeling the sun's rays. if you cant see it it might be something called "Night" which although we dont have in MD i assure you is very normal in Real Life. MD will be back really soon :mellow:
[/quote]
That's good news - funny you talking about the suns rays when posting from dear ol' Blighty at 11.15pm in the evening! I can assure you the moon is glowing - but only half full. :o Good luck to those who are 8 or 9 hours behind or infront of us! I hope it will be back by the time I get up - my positive thoughts are all with Mur.

DM

• Root Admin

I don't need the ip's anymore, i thought it was only for some connections that it didnt worked but i was wrong. Because i was somewhere with almost no internet i couldnt check more.
Hosting sais they sent a warning email two month before this event announcing the datacenter migration but i somehow missed it.

Everything should be fine now.