An Unreleased Creature For Sale

I am Bored

And I have finally decided to sell my unreleased creature, I currently have an offer of 225 silver for it, It currently has a year of age. If you don't know which creature it is i'm selling, it's the Shade Swordsman.

Update: The Creature will be transferred with a MAGICAL ctc, meaning it will lose no age!

Edited by I am Bored

since when is the swordsman not worth that much? i already paid a soulweaver and a rusty for it. That i know of there are only 2 in md, (that i know the owners of, according to mur's count in the news log, there could be up to 6 of them out there) so redneck stop talking trash about my valuable swordsman, you'll just drive people away XD

I believe he refers to the Shade Swordsman, of which I believe there are close to 6 of, at any rate, there are more than 2

As for the price, I am surprised someone gave an initial bid of that, I know few who have that much capitol to spend on it

actually they bid that after i convenced them to buy it, i was hoping to get 300 silver for it... yes it is the shade swordsman, and depending on when the other 4 were gained, it may be the one with the most age, because i know for a fact that the other one was transfered at least a month after it was gotten, whereas, the one i have didn't even have 1 day of age yet, although if you could help me track the other's down that would also help.

Update: The Creature will be transfered with a MAGICAL ctc, meaning it will lose no age.

Edited by I am Bored

• Root Admin

i confirm its a magic ctc, but only if it reaches right price , and because its a unusual creature. (i dont say "rare" because i dont know if it will remain rare or if it will be released)

i will think of a more general rule to allow trades is special cases in similar way

@iab - this is not a permanent service, its a one time favor
@others - dont flood me with requests, i wont reply unless its some sort of unique situation