Personal papers

Luke27

Could anyone tell me how to make a "spoiler" like tab?
You know the one's that you click first before you can see what's inside it?
But if there isn't any would you please notify me.

I asked this because I want to add some chapters in his "History".
If you want to read how long one chapter is it's more or less like this. -> [url="http://magicduel.com/players/Luc_Recial"]History[/url]

Off topic:
Could Mur or anyone change my character name in MD to just plain "Luc" or is it too short?
I just realized Luc still is the main and only preferable name I want for my "Role" if I finish my "History" on him.

May all of us be guided.

~Luc

If you look at my comments on self paper in game (trace of me at Tranquil Plains), is that the sort of thing you want? There isn't any button for it on the papers that I know of, it's hand-coded.

It's not too short, dst had 3 letters to her name (before her LHO *'s), as for the change though, you'd have to email a request, generally name changes don't happen often

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1295224723' post='77520']
If you look at my comments on self paper in game (trace of me at Tranquil Plains), is that the sort of thing you want? There isn't any button for it on the papers that I know of, it's hand-coded.

It's not too short, dst had 3 letters to her name (before her LHO *'s), as for the change though, you'd have to email a request, generally name changes don't happen often
[/quote]

I check after I can roam again on MP5. I'm currently on MP5 story and can't move.

Too sad about the name change but can't be helped I guess. But I'll try anyway. Where to send the request actually?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

Thanks Pipsticks and Groundnuts.

By the way is there a format for the request I have to email?

And I am currently on the story and can't check if the spoiler button code I found is correct.

And sorry Grido if I couldn't check your paper if that was the one I was looking for.

Thanks again for all the reply.

May all of us be guided.

~Luc

Okay my "spoiler" tabs are a success but I still have a problem.

I don't know how to show the "spaces" or rather I can't set the paragraphs apart.

You can look at my Hate list. -> [url="http://magicduel.com/players/Luc_Recial"]HERE[/url]

Any tips are appreciated thank you.

EDIT:
Sorry for the double post.
I would hate making another topic about this while this is still open.

May all of us be guided.

~Luc

Edited by Luke27

Uhm...
I'm sorry Chewett but you lost me there.
I forgot to mention I just copied the code and I don't know anything about codes.
If you can explain more in detail or show me an example I will greatly appreciate it.
If you can't I'll try what you just said.

Trial and error are the first teachers anyway.^_^

• Root Admin

Go into the html tab

then in the section where you have typed your infomation. Wherever you want a new line type <br /> and if you want a double new line type <p />

Example:

Text Text Text <br /> Text Text Text

Comes out as

Text Text Text
Text Text Text

Edited by Chewett