No shop reset button

xrieg

I heard I should be able to do a MD Store reset and the button should be in MD Store section - and I should have I reset availaible from start. I didn't reset and see no button (see printscreen below)
PS facts, location, and printscreen verified with one vet player before posting
[attachment=2618:prntscr.JPG]
game ID 208902
browser: IE; firefox

Edited by xrieg

New players as far as I know don't have a shop reset, they are given out by Mur, sometimes during events.when you get a shop reset there will be a message that will appear at the bottom of the cash shop telling you how many you have and explaining to you.

Well, the problem may be that you're looking in the Timed Boosters section, in the screenshot anyways.

I'm almost sure you start with a reset, and the 2 you had at whichever point, Udgard, was because Mur gave some out. I know I had 2 for quite a long time, then I had three because of the more recent one...but I started with 1 :D

I checked all sections and the beastly button is nowhere to be found. And a couple of vets I approached before posting assured me I should have one shop reset from start.

Edited by xrieg

If there is a reset available there is a table between the Next Items section and the bonus code with the following text:

[b]Shop Reset[/b]
You have [b]X shop resets[/b] available. You can reset all shop progress and start over with beginner items if you wish so by clicking here.
This is usefull when you run out of items to buy. All permanent boosters will apply again and the limited edition creatures will be available for purchase a second time. It is recomanded not to use this untill you exhaust all items. [b]NO CASH BACK[/b]
Most of the items in the features category wont be available a seond time also some creatures are restricted to just one.

It should show on all Shop pages except the avatar gallery.

As to why you don't have one xreig, I couldn't speculate but the last time there were errors I believe everyone had to get a shop reset. This wasn't that long ago so they may not do so again. Then again, the Mind of Mur is strange and wondrous. He may grant it as part of the birthday celebrations.

If my memory serves me right, there was a time when new players start with 2 resets in the shop.

Announcement:
599 md shop resets dispatched to players that needed one. From now on shop resets will be dispatched only to those without one and with available credit and at an interval of several weeks or even month.

I am not sure but its possible, new players stop getting shop resets after that announcement.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I couldnt find any announcement stating the change.

[quote name='CrazyMike' timestamp='1299073436' post='79843']
If my memory serves me right, there was a time when new players start with 2 resets in the shop.
Announcement:
599 md shop resets dispatched to players that needed one. From now on shop resets will be dispatched only to those without one and with available credit and at an interval of several weeks or even month.

I am not sure but its possible, new players stop getting shop resets after that announcement.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I couldnt find any announcement stating the change.
[/quote]

Must be that new players do not start with one. I'm looking on my characters and see nothing mentioning having a Sjhop Reset available, on any segment of the MD shop. Interesting that they exist though, I was wondering if it were possible to get some things available again, or how multiples of things happened. :)

I find that rather unlikely, my... do-stupid-newbie-stuff accounts have 2 resets available, one with just 9 or 10 active days, and they are rather young with 180k-range.
Maybe it's an unannounced change, because my only just created newbie has no reset available, either.

Hmm this char was created before Christmas - and still no shop reset even though they were given away... I was planning my shopping spree with shop reset in mind - please tell me how (who to send PM to or what) to apply for one?

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#696969"]hm..

My newbie alt account tho rarely used was created on 2010-09-27 and it has [u]one[/u] shop reset.
The announcement about shop reset given to all accounts was on 2010-10-11 (long before Christmas).
Seems the change was made before that, my main started with the reset...

never really noticed as my alt was created for pure RP purposes and checking the different story mode branch and is not using MD Shop really.

xrieg, seems you'll need to wait for another reset to be added. [/color][/font]

Edited by Shemhazaj

• 10 months later...