Fully supporting Handy Pockets as next Queen of Marind Bell

After resigning from kingship I thought a long time about who would be the best candidate for the next king/queen. At first Lightsage was my choice but after a long time of consideration and talking with various people I came to another conclusion. Both Lightsage and Handy Pockets are very good candidates for kingship, but I think that what Marind Bell currently needs is a person like Handy Pockets. I talked with Handy Pockets about queenship and am sure that she is the best candidate. Marind Bell is lagging a lot but what is lagging the most is something Handy Pockets would be most able to improve. Even though her application is rather short I believe she will have the best influence on Marind Bell. From how I know her I am certain that she will be able to bring the best future to Marind Bell. I, as former king, hereby want to express my full support to Handy Pockets.

Edited by Lifeline

Trying to swing/gather some votes to have your favorite as Queen by using what is left of your influence? I agree, it's not forbidden but I do question a bit the ethics of it. And honestly, I don't like seeing such things on the forum. But hey! That's just my personal opinion...

No offense Handy. It's not you I am questioning above :).

Oh and just so you know if you think that I'm trying to influence this: I like both Handy and Lighty. I have no idea who I will vote with so I am taking sides.
And I will also shall not comment further on this matter.

May the best candidate win! Good luck to both of you!