Anniversary Aramor List

Curiose

I have comprised a list of anniversary Aramors that have been sent, pending being sent, and sponsorships. I would like it if people can confirm or deny if this list is correct. For example:

If the list says Mur has sponsored x amount of aramors for y quest, and this quest pertains to you [owner of quest] please state if it is correct, or tell me what needs to be correct.

Sponsorships:
[list]

[*]“Draw your Aramor” (x5)
[*]“You know you’ve been on MD too mch when…” (x12)
[*]MD Personas-- Samon [dependent on Mur] (x1)

[/list]
Sent:
[list]

[*]Pipstickz-
[*]Familiar Face-
[*]Lonewolfpup-
[*]Ravenstrider-
[*]Paracelsus-
[*]Shadowseeker- Best Forum Topic (x1)
[*]Rendril Revant- New Section of Tribunal [First]
[*]Amberune- New Section of Tribunal [First]
[*]Amberune- New Section of Tribunal [Second]
[/list]

Pending Sending:
-Embarrass Your Favorite Fossil
[list]

[*]Princ Rhaegar
[*]Lightsage
[*]Dst
[*]Awiiya
[*]Ravenstrider
[*]Junior
[/list]

-New Section of Tribunal [Second]
[list]

[*]Lifeline
[*]Aelis
[/list]

-Job Opening-- Anouncement List
[list]

[*]Chewett (x2, $50)
[/list]

-BBG Site Winners:
[list]

[*]Amoran K Kol
[*]Lifeline
[*]Dst
[*]Ravenstrider
[*]Cutler121
[*]TTL
[*]Xrieg
[*]Sunfire
[*]ZeratulEx
[*]Shemhazaj
[*]Duxie
[*]Ratbert
[/list]

If I have forgotten anything, please state it here. I need this to be exact. I only have a few days for corrections once I send this to Mur.

Edited by Curiose

[list][*]“Draw your Aramor” (x2)- This should be 5, originally he gave 3, then added 2 more[*]“You know you’ve been on MD too mch when…” (x1)- announcement says 12 total[/list]As for people having received...

Rendril Revant, Pipstickz, AmberRune, Familiar Face, Paracelsus, Ravenstrider, lone wolf pup- Didn't these people get theirs already?

[quote]“Draw your Aramor” (x2)- This should be 5, originally he gave 3, then added 2 more
“You know you’ve been on MD too mch when…” (x1)- announcement says 12 total
As for people having received...

Rendril Revant, Pipstickz, AmberRune, Familiar Face, Paracelsus, Ravenstrider, lone wolf pup- Didn't these people get theirs already?[/quote]

The X2 is the amount of aramors being sponsored for your--... oh right, thank you. I just realized my mistake.

I believe the 12 were the amount that he was originally planning to send only 12 max for the BDay... but I will ask and make sure.

As for the list above I do not know if they have gotten theirs yet, as far as I know they have not. Hence why I made this post for them to confirm.

Thank you.

I would prefer it if they did, so that I have it straight from them than froma nother person. If I have them on messenger, I will bug them there, but others whom I do not have messenger, please either state it here, or PM.

I got the one for: -New Section of Tribunal [First], as did everybody else, I think.

That was the only contest Mur handed out Aramors for besides the topic one, as far as I know.

Edit: About the Fossil Quote thing...

[2011-04-17 01:00:50 - Stage 10]
"The winners of the first round of "Embarrass your favorite Fossil" contest , round 1, are: UPDATED - For any other score issues with this list contact MRHoly One
1. Princ Rheagan 4.79
2. Lightsage 4.27
3. DST4.05
4. Awiiya 3.59
5. Ravenstrider 3.53
6. Junior 3.53
7. Nimrode 3.31
8. The Warrior 3.25
9. BFH 3.17
10. Raven 3.14
11. Rendril 2.97
12. Pip 2.93

The first half (numbers 1 to 6) gets one Anniversary Aramor."

Edited by Ravenstrider

[b]All Aramors have been sent.[/b]

Or at least, according to my page they have been. If I sent you a CTC and the CTC has not worked in sending your creature, please state so and I will send it to you again.

If I have forgotten you, please let me know and for what reason you earned an Aramor.