Wish To Buy Bestiaries

Junior

Lets see.... Topic title does say it all but theres a quandary... How do i go about buying them? I noticed that the Bestiary Items are "No Transfer" but after Speaking to Rendril he said they might be able to transfer via the ITC. So back to the topic whos selling theirs? Who can "wish" themselves one and get me one? I need a total of 5 bestiary items. I will wish 1 for myself leaving me with 4 upside down. I have no clue what a Bestiary is worth but being as how you must spend a WP to get one, i assume the prices might be high.

However what i can offer is.

The first one to contact me with an offer Gets a choice between either a Young GG Drach or a Young Rein or a Rusty with 15+ Tokens or a Coin amount between 0-150SC.

The Second to contact me would get the left overs of the first person be it either the GG or Rein or Rusty or a Coin amount between 0-150SC.

The Third Person to contact me would get the left overs of the first two people be it either the GG or Rein or Rusty or a Coin amount between 0-150SC.

The Fourth person can choose from the Left Overs of the first three people, that being the GG or Rein or Rusty or a Coin amount between 0-150SC

These are mainly the things i can offer for people's Bestiary....(If they are even Transferable)

So contact me first and you get the prime choice out of the goodie bag :D

-Junior

Edit- to point something out... I Get Neg Rep for making a topic HAHA grow up as if Neg Rep signified anything.
Edit- Confirmation on the transferability of the Bestiary Items via the ITC :D

Edited by Juni0r