Bug with Toxicodendrite Seed

BFH

The new creat produces a fatal error when I try to attack. Since it is in experimental face I don't know if it's suppossed to be like that or not. Anyway this is what I and other players see:

[b]Fatal error[/b]: Class name must be a valid object or a string in [b]/home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Creature.php[/b] on line [b]416

[/b]

I am here to comunicate that we are having problem in use the new creature " Toxicodendrite Seed".The error happens when we attack , apear the message :
[font="Monotype Corsiva"][color="#948567"] [/color][/font]
[b]"Fatal error[/b]: Class name must be a valid object or a string in[b]/home/magicdue/public_html/core/combat/Creature.php[/b] on line [b]416"[/b]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][b]
[/b][/size][/font]
[/b][/size][/font]
THx
[/b][/size][/font]

Edited by baiano

• Root Admin

later tonight i am hoping that LR King will assamble the team for testing out this creature (at all levels). However till then, if that doesn't happen, i will conduct some initial tests and stop all abilities of the creature till a proper test can be performed. If anything new comes up let me know. Meeting place for the tests will be obviously in LR but not sure when. Don't worry the creature itself is not bugged, just the ability is not fully finished yet probably, so once its done all creatures already recruited will be fully functional.

I am on an other 12h marathon, break at 3h, see you later :D

• 5 months later...