Curiose

xrieg

After last batch of Mur's announcements it's clear that there is only one magical item left in the whole realm of MD - it's Curiose the Magic Mushroom. She is widely recognized as the best secretary Mur has ever had, with quality of service so amazing that the Santa Mushroom were recently given two helping elves, by names of apophys and Seigheart, to slow her down a bit with rewards delivery. Children must wait for their Christmas gifts full year - and Curiose could always deliver them within two weeks period - to big and small.
Well... to big first, of course.
She is a busy person, but also devoted teacher. She can take bours off her full schedule to give a lecture to a noob about:
1. how busy she is,
2. how much she hates nagging about some rewards,
3. how important is RESPECT,
4. how perfect is each and every thing Mur ever did, finished or not.
Unfortunately, yours and truly is a noob himself, so some information he knows only from bonfire songs and late night stories... Curiose is considered to be a very good writer; she was the main driving force of Story Night for a long time that were run regularly until a few months ago.
I guess she must have been a great fighter of old - she often scorns people who complain about being attacked at MP5: it's an ultimate fighting level after all and those who whine about some minor attacks should probably not be there in the first place.

Edited by xrieg

1. You are an idiot.

2. You truly don't have a clue WHO I am and what I do.

3. You missed Pipstickz, for he is ALSO a treasure keeper.

4. Having others partake in what I do was planned before I even became Mur's secretary.

5. Why yes, I am busy, thank you for ever noticing that. However, you fail to also notice that respect amongst people who deserve it is KEY.

6. I have almost a year under my belt. And look at how far I have come.

7. I yell at people for complaining because they complain about the most asanine things. I don't fight-- which obviously is a well known fact, and there fore do not care about such stupid trifles.

8. I am not a mushroom. I am me. I WORSHIP a mushroom.

9. There are reasons why things get delayed and reasons why people do NOT get gifts. The TKs also help. A lot.

10. Before you go on writing about me get your facts right.

Edited by Chewett
removed swears

• Root Admin

[quote name='xrieg' timestamp='1310421145' post='87661']
After last batch of Mur's announcements it's clear that there is only one magical item left in the whole realm of MD - it's Curiose the Magic Mushroom. She is widely recognized as the best secretary Mur has ever had, with quality of service so amazing that the Santa Mushroom were recently given two helping elves, by names of apophys and Seigheart, to slow her down a bit with rewards delivery. Children must wait for their Christmas gifts full year - and Curiose could always deliver them within two weeks period - to big and small. Well... to big first, of course.She is a busy person, but also devoted teacher. She can take bours off her full schedule to give a lecture to a noob about:1. how busy she is, 2. how much she hates nagging about some rewards,3. how important is RESPECT,4. how perfect is each and every thing Mur ever did, finished or not.Unfortunately, yours and truly is a noob himself, so some information he knows only from bonfire songs and late night stories... Curiose is considered to be a very good writer; she was the main driving force of Story Night for a long time that were run regularly until a few months ago.I guess she must have been a great fighter of old - she often scorns people who complain about being attacked at MP5: it's an ultimate fighting level after all and those who whine about some minor attacks should probably not be there in the first place.
[/quote]

Have you ever Met Curi? It seems like you have asked people around who know her. Then disregarded as much as possible, linking a couple of those words into new sentences that are complete rubbish.

"best secretary mur ever had"? thats totally subjective, amoung the point she isnt a seceratary, and you probably dont remember others that helped mur.

"main driving force behind story night" well, i kinda disagree there, since i felt it was running better than inno and pample were dealing with it. She took over and ran it for a while.

"I guess she must have been a great fighter of old" Wtf??? Now you base this infomation on "she often scorns people who complain about being attacked at MP5" Which is complete and utter rubbish

To conclude, in my opinion, your story and complete and utter garbage, coupled with the apparant agreement of these sentiments above, I dont think this story should count to the "total" if it does i might as well write 20 stories about people, just making stuff up of the top of my head.