Going for MP6

Curiose

Just a passing thought, really.

I would like to go for mp6 HOWEVER...

-If you decide to become my adept, you must NOT leave your current protector to be with me. You will stay with Burns, Amoran, Indyra or whomever is mp6 currently. It is not fair to them to leave them just to be with me.
-I take precious care of my Adepts, but also will hold responsibility for you.If you mess up, you'll get an angry Curi.

Please keep in mind that I am not expecting this at any time soon. I would like to gather adepts as they come to me, and if some how I become mp6, then that will be a blessing.

Thank you.

Sorry, Chew pointed something out last night. > >

I mean, I will not hold responsibility for your actions. But, if you do something wrong, I'll likely scold you and probably send a nasty PM as to why you should not have done what you did, etc etc. Or, find other means of making a young nooblet learn. But you know me.. I am a kind, sweet, benign mushroom worshipper. ; D

I'd help them learn, help them to achieve their goals, and get them started as they wish. I'm not going to farm Adepts because I want shiny new creatures, or the new adaptations to Mp6.

I do want to stress that I want current adepts to stay with their CURRENT protector, until they drop or what not.

As for what you stated Granos, I am my own adept? O o