HC Contest

MRAlyon

well here's something, not directly related, but also :
I have been in the HC for three updates, with about 30 the first time, 50 the second, and now 291...
yet, i have still NOT gotten even 1 update, and I have never been in a sanctuary, my score is still 0... any ideas?

EDIT : I'm also not gaining any heads except via attacking people...

Edited by MoM

There are more things to report for the current HC - I left MD many hours ago, and now I wake up again with 220 heads with me. I don't complain that I am not getting the score, just that there are few quite strange things with the "Clash of the Lands" participants. Since there are no explanations for me they enter the "BUGs" column :unsure:

[quote name='MoM' timestamp='1311953304' post='89112']
some BHC features are working too...
for example MRAylon transferred some heads to me yesterday...
[/quote]

Clash Of Lands, I am guessing. since I am now able to gain Heads.
That is why you were not earning Heads earlier, MoM. The Clash is now underway. :ph34r:
Both contests are apparently slightly concurrent. Interesting, hmm?
The regular Heads jsut started a bit earlier, so the Boss folks can let our victims gather up a nice HeadBall before we swoop in.

I have a new problem.

I just lost 200 heads. They just disappeared. Poof.

I did not get attacked and I was not offline. I was idle for maybe 20 minutes, but did not go offline.

GRRRRR.... this is quite maddening, someone please come up with an answer why this happened!

[quote name='Princess Katt' timestamp='1312175578' post='89246']
I just lost 200 heads. They just disappeared. Poof.

I did not get attacked and I was not offline. I was idle for maybe 20 minutes, but did not go offline.
[/quote]

The same happened to me twice. I did not pay much attention the first time because I thought that was just part of the scoring (and I'm not putting much energy in the contest either, as I did not intend to participate in the first place).

I had accumulated more or less 50 heads the two times. I am pretty sure I went idle for less than 6 hours, and when I came back, the number of heads was not 0, but 6 the first time (as I recall) and 3 today. The non-null number of heads shows that heads kept regenerating after being reset, so it proves there was no disconnection, doesn't it? There was no fight in the log, and I was out of reach within the time I was idle according to the position of other players in the Contest Progress page (Tribunal).

Edit: This is my first time, and I am not sure I understood all the rules, so I am probably mistaken at some stage.

Edited by Guillak

[quote name='Guillak' timestamp='1312183030' post='89248']
There was no fight in the log,
[/quote]

doesn't the fight log delete all fights after some time? I had 14 fights this morning, fought another two, and now, when I checked, I only had the two I did in the morning... so it's possible you were attacked, but the fight log deleted the fight...
I'd suggest checking your creatures for health, if some of them are dead (and weren't before) then it was a fight...
same goes for you Katt...

not exactly sure what makes the fights disappear, but this is definitely a good and valid reason....

hope it helps!

All my creatures were at full health. The log could have been erased indeed, but there was just no other MP3 around (again, according to the contest progress page) that could have attacked me, as I was quite deep in the Tribunal when it happened.
As Udgard suggests, another possibility is that an MP3 participating in the BHC, hence not appearing in the HC progress page, took my heads, but encounters are so rare there that they rarely go unnoticed ...