Wts Drach Upgrade

Seigheart

I find this RIDICULOUS. This is the sort of behaviour that will decrease the value of the WP and also Wind Drachorns. I hope you realise this. If you already have the drachorn and have wished it into a Windy, then that's fine. If you are expecting someone to pay you so that they can give you their drachorn and have it turned into a one, then all you are doing is selling the Wishpoint.
This is no different to someone giving me a wishpoint to upgrade my own drachorn.

Ridiculous.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1312480896' post='89490']
I find this RIDICULOUS. This is the sort of behaviour that will decrease the value of the WP and also Wind Drachorns. I hope you realise this. If you already have the drachorn and have wished it into a Windy, then that's fine. If you are expecting someone to pay you so that they can give you their drachorn and have it turned into a one, then all you are doing is selling the Wishpoint.
This is no different to someone giving me a wishpoint to upgrade my own drachorn.

Ridiculous.
[/quote]

Why is it ridiculous when Seig does it, yet when others do it you dont complain?

Ofc, effectively its just selling a wishpoint, its happened before, its happened again.

So why him? and why Now? i wouldnt like to say its just because you dislike him... but thats what it looks like.

Edited by Chewett

Actually I quite like Seig. Also, you shouldn't make assumptions. I am replying to this one because I saw it, I do not remember seeing other people doing the same thing. If you point me towards them I will happily comment. Either way, it doesn't matter, I have replied to this topic and you are sending it offtopic. Let's keep it ON topic.

Why now? Because I am going through the posts made in the last 24 hours, that's why. I saw this and I commented. So please. Stop trying to point out other peoples flaws before you have looked at your own.
I'm not talking about this any more, because I don't want to be blamed of taking it off topic again. Message me if you have a problem.

Edited by Sasha Lilias

Just to be clear, windys (like the dream joker) are mostly collection creatures as far as I can tell, right? I might pay for the upgrade if it was a valid offensive creature that got boosted by a reins creatureboost. The "creatureboost" information is probably a spoiler though, and I'm throwing your auction off topic, sorry. :/

Edited by ChildOfTheSoul

If there is an issue with this, I would be glad to take it up with the council or Mur. I earned that wishpoint, I spent it on a wish, and I did someone else a favor.

It's like saying I can't sell a BW Joker for the joker's price instead of the aramors price... Sounds silly to say no I cant.

Edited by Vicarious

[quote name='Vicarious' timestamp='1312512642' post='89537']
It's like saying I can't sell a BW Joker for the joker's price instead of the aramors price... Sounds silly to say no I cant.
[/quote]

Why make an issue of this? Just buy a GG, use your wish for upgrade, and sell the windy. You accomplish the same thing and it's all legit. No grey area.

Edited by Rumi

[quote name='Rumi' timestamp='1312516031' post='89540']

Why make an issue of this? Just buy a GG, use your wish for upgrade, and sell the windy. You accomplish the same thing and it's all legit. No grey area.
[/quote]
Why make an issue of this? If mutated crits trading is allowed then this trade is just as legit. No grey area.

Edited by xrieg

• Root Admin

there is no disucssion, this has been done before by others and no one raised a query. This is "effectively" selling a wishpoint, but is allowed.

RJ, if you are talking about you selling your drachorns, You were selling something which you had an unlimited amount of, Thats a big difference, Sieg got the WP from the achiements so he is selling his to mutate a drachorn.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1312522454' post='89543']
there is no disucssion, this has been done before by others and no one raised a query. This is "effectively" selling a wishpoint, but is allowed.[/quote]
Technically, this is selling a wish, not a wish point. The way the WP shop works, it is (most often) a bigger advantage to recieve a wp and wish yourself than to receive the wish itself. The distinction might be subtle, yet it exists! From a "legal" point of view it is also important.

Second, imagine someone wishes for a spell and then offers to cast that spell on players in exchange for a silver. Each time you make this transaction, are you not selling a percentage of your WP? Sure you could say the uses are infinite (which isn't true, nobody lives forever) or that the percentage is low... How about selling an item created with a WP?

Decreasing the value of WP and drachorns? yes it's happening, because there's more WPs distributed. You cannot expect people not to use them, or not to use them for this wish... Looking back at the wp for days topic, it is even more ridiculous to complain WPs are decreasing in value if you were in favour of the idea.

@Vic: I wouldn't use it like this just because you got one to spare. New uses for WPs will arrive eventually and probably outweigh whatever coin you can make.