WTS a lot

Liberty4life

so i have a lot of things to sell, start bidding with normal prices, "lol bids" will be ignored by me, accepting only coins, no exceptions, your bid needs to be 5 sc higher than highest bid (to stop 1sc bids)[list]
[*][s]drach mutation service (buyer needs to have at least 1 year of active days) - highest bid - junior 5gc[/s]
[*][s]colorless joker age 252 darkshield token (3 months active days needed) + imp age 97 (no req) bid by tal with 1gc[/s]
[*][s]torment soul age 616 (2 months of active days needed) - combined bid1 - maebius 1gc[/s]
[*][s]torment soul heat 20k age 341 (1 month of active days needed) - combined bid1[/s]
[*][s]one of first angiens in md id 475601 age 862 with 11 tokens (claw1 and 2, stardust, blooddrop1, blackdiamonds, emerald glare, purpur fog, sunshine, goldbelt, goldtear, blacktear) heat 600k (buyer for this one needs to have 2 years active days OR needs to be VIP person in MB land, i will be slightly favoring MB buyer if any, keep in mind this is antique, it was reward from MD trivia 4-6 angiens had be given out and for first time released to "public", during al page 472 me and chew got 2 angys each which and that was still before they became available to everyone which means that there are less than 10 angiens with id lower than 500000) - highest bid - maebius 4gc[/s]
[*][s]i will be sacrificing a lot of creats, which will result in 50-75 fenth resource at specific altar at specific time, so i offer that i sacrifice mine creats at specific time so that person who offers the most can harvest those fenths (i have no idea what is this fenths resource or how it works) during this sacrificing one of angiens that i got during al page 472 will be sacrificed as well (dont ask for second one it was given out as a gift and this one will be sacced non negotiable)[/s] kinda hard to sell so... i quit with this sale
[*][s]also selling brand new bestiary, its new its fresh its empty :D - highest bid - junior 5gc[/s]
[*][s]pimpy age 600 darkshield token (6 months of active days needed)[/s]
[/list]

some low value sales all creats with some low or none heat and all are 616 age[list]
[*][s]1 unholy priest - combined bid1[/s]
[*][s]2 birds - highest bid - shadowseeker 2sc[/s]
[*][s]4 lore archers - highest bid - paracelsus 3 sc[/s]
[*][s]3 elementals[/s]
[*][s]3 trees[/s]
[*][s]2 heretic archers[/s]
[*][s]4 knators[/s]
[*][s]2 water daimons[/s]
[/list]

Edited by Liberty4life

• Root Admin

[quote name='Liberty4life' timestamp='1314984971' post='91248']
idk, i am not really interested in creats nor items, so pure gold :D however.... there is a special discount for c/p spell docs that i dont have :D

edit: shame on you mur, has more AD :P
[/quote]

actually i was tied with him at one point, and if i logged in before him, all the time until he logged in i "technically" was first, but he cheated and piosioned me so i lost some days.

[quote]i will be sacrificing a lot of creats, which will result in 50-75 fenth resource at specific altar at specific time, so i offer that i sacrifice mine creats at specific time so that person who offers the most can harvest those fenths[/quote]

[i][color=#808080]gathering 50 fenths by just 1 person would take 9h 10min, 75 fenths 13h 40min minimum. [/color][/i]
[i][color=#808080]Unelss you can divide that into several sacrificing sessions I don't think you can guarantee anything more than just a slight head-start.[/color][/i]..

yup i can divide into more saccing sessions, but keep in mind that when i sack angy it will be like 30 fenths so maybe buyer would like to bring some friends

and yup this is auction so start bidding dont ask for starting prices they arent here for a reason :D

atm
bestiary 3gc by xrieg
600 days torment soul 3gc by sternberg (i hope its gold coz 3 silver is way too low)

If someone can break a 10-gold note, I would offer 4 Gold for the Angien, and a gold for the "Necro Crit Bundle" of 2Tormented Souls and Priest.
While I do not have the required years for the Angien, if necessary, I will forward my offer as "Sponsorship "(assuming the Note can be split into parts) to any other Marind Bell vet, in order to also keep it's history tied to my Land.
The Necrovion creatures, I just want off the market. :ph34r::cool:

If I can't make change, I'll retract the offer, since I can't split the 10G note myself right now.

Edited by Maebius