A promise kept

Tarquinus

About three years ago, I found a scrap of paper in the Paper Cabin with a drawing of a singular device. Never have I forgotten it. It was a clue, but more than a clue; it was a promise, a promise of greater things to be revealed.

The Research and Connections interface and deployment have demonstrated to me that my faith, though I freely admit at times badly shaken, was not in vain. The very first clue I unlocked opened vistas of MagicDuel I'd previously only guessed at.

It is a promise kept. Mur, Rendril, and anyone else involved: bravo.

• Root Admin

oh but this is just a start :D Right now there are so many things i intend to write, i basically set in motion the tools for my future hobby, to populate MD with such "clues". Writing things in things like a book is "bleah", there is no filter for who can read and who cant, like MD world offers, and there is no freedom for the used words of any sorts. One thing I discussed about the clues initially was to write enough that a 3y old player can see one per day, ..maybe there wont be thousands too soon, but a couple of hundreds there will still be. (some of them have nice sketches too :D)