I hate to be THAT guy, but....

beauhindman

Anyway, I just signed up and want to talk about the game for one of my articles, and I really like some of the design and setting. My issue is that there are quite a few spelling errors, and I wanted to report each one (in case English is your second language) but there are so many it would take more time than I have.

Anyway, the main thing that keeps popping up is the word "loose" instead of "lose."

Loose means weakly bound, the opposite of tight, free....

Lose means to lose something, as in "You will lose your balance soon."

Pretty much every time the word "loose" appears it should be "lose."

If there is a speedy way to report these, I would be happy to as I come across them. Again, sorry to be the Spelling Nazi, but it sort of makes the game appear unprofessional. Other than that, the art and story seem really cool. I'll be playing for 2 weeks then reporting on what I found.

Thanks!

Beau

Or; http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/7260-english/

Like it says in Chew's link, some are hard-coded, those that are not (I don't think I missed much) are in an interface I have access to.
I made a list in the thread I linked of some of the places I cannot access to edit, but am aware of spelling errors in, if the words you've noticed are not in anywhere on that list, please tell me where you've seen them. :)