Santa Drawings (Level 3)

Hedge Munos

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][quote name='dst' timestamp='1323527771' post='97628'][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Noooo. I have one but I can't scan it today![/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][/quote][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]the alternative would be to take a photo of it ;)[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]at least it worked for me.[/font][/size]

• Root Admin

ok it seems in the last minute you ppl decided to become more active, great.. I will name the winner for the level 3 & 4 santa now. Initially i wanted level 5 maybe but i think its enough.

Z, your creature is perfect for something i wanted for this period too, but not for santa, contact me asap to discuss this.

[b]THE WINNERS ARE:[/b]

[b]dragonrider[/b]
[b]duxie[/b]

[b]Congratulations![/b]

P.s. I summoned you in-game so we can discuss the details.

Thank you all for participating, everyone that posted a drawing here will receive something for their effort :) You will be contacted by the TK soon.

Edited by Muratus del Mur
no more lv5, contest ended

• 10 months later...

@Burns

We have more than one creature ingame which has no artwork or is unfinished (I own one too). I also suggest to finish what was started before starting something new, but who am I? I have no idea which issues are to be solved by the team which is working on MD. What I know is that we have such talented artists and could redo a lot of art and even create more than needed but on the other hand there seems to be a lack of people who can do all the other things.

Maybe it´s an idea to make an "official internal job ad" for the most important parts? Just a thought.

Edited by Menhir

I´m sure you don´t mean me blaming the council, if you do say it straight forward. It´s always easier to see what is not correct than to change it, otherwise we would live in a better world. On the other hand we always need to realize that there is work to do. The question here (at least for me) is what needs to be done and which skills are needed for this work? If my comment was understood in the way of blaming someone, I will read through it again and think how I can do it better the next time.
Have a nice time

• Root Admin

[quote name='Menhir' timestamp='1352553313' post='125316']
I´m sure you don´t mean me blaming the council, if you do say it straight forward. It´s always easier to see what is not correct than to change it, otherwise we would live in a better world. On the other hand we always need to realize that there is work to do. The question here (at least for me) is what needs to be done and which skills are needed for this work? If my comment was understood in the way of blaming someone, I will read through it again and think how I can do it better the next time.
Have a nice time
[/quote]

It was general, you should have no doubt that i will say things plainly.

The santa thing has already been drawn as per the contest, all it needs to murry to get uploaded, which i have re-contacted him reminding him of it, so maybe that might be resolved sometime. And i disagree, the majority of people just sit there blaming council without having so much as a proper reason or suggestion to make something better, they complain because they find it fun. That doesnt help at all.

As i said, you want to do some work, ask council, note that the calendar project has just been completed with community effort, which i feel is a turn for the better, perhaps there will be more projects where people are called to help.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1323611182' post='97709']
ok it seems in the last minute you ppl decided to become more active, great.. I will name the winner for the level 3 & 4 santa now. Initially i wanted level 5 maybe but i think its enough.

Z, your creature is perfect for something i wanted for this period too, but not for santa, contact me asap to discuss this.

[b]THE WINNERS ARE:[/b]

[b]dragonrider[/b]
[b]duxie[/b]

[b]Congratulations![/b]
[/quote]

So, I am guessing we will see Duxie's image this Christmas?