Cowardice seasoned with a bit of hypocrisy

dst

Kyphis' point is about the only proof there is in this 'case'. If it makes you happy, rather than asking for proof of innocence, perhaps it is better to ask for this 'evidence' to be refuted. Either way, there is very little reason for trial, since even if convicted, this is a minor abuse and would at the very most consist of a week in jail, if there were any reason for a punishment at all. Not to mention it would barely be an issue if you had not blown it out of proportion. People are entitled to their opinions and the expression thereof, doesn't mean they want to die on a hill for them. You want Nadrolski to stop, then [b]you[/b] start a trial, see how well it goes.

Just to clarify, what I said was more personal opinion than proof of any kind. As the CLC statement said, the fact that they don't appear to have any real integration within the realm is only relevant if you can first prove they are being used for alt abuse in the first place.

[u][b]--->WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MAY OFFEND NANCIES<---[/b][/u]
To extend my personal opinion, I don't actually give a F***. Yeah, its almost guaranteed that Eon is technically commiting alt abuse. But predominantly that alt abuse centers on tracking abuses, not committing them, so ultimately it helps the realm. And when you look at the wider picture, while still technically alt abuse it doesn't provide any relevant benefit to Eon, so, if you can prove it at all, you will largely be only proving that she is committing an abuse that doesn't help her, but helps the realm.

Sure for tracking down people to attack the story is a little different, but ultimately if she didn't have the alts she would just use a different method. Like say, asking people, or looking at where your trail goes, or useing locate, or simply teleporting and movelocking you so you can't run away.

The best part of all this was when dst replied to my earlier opinion.

None of you would be having this discussion if Eon hadn't gotten Skill Damage. But rather than acknowledge that fact you all dance around it and try to find some other way to blame her, since outright complaining about SD didn't seem to do anything to you (newsflash: craptons happened that the majority of you ignored, even though it was happening in the open. I won't say all of you since I know some of you actually did pay attention, especially Eon)

So what, a lot of you don't like the way MD is heading. Tough. MD isn't what it was three, two, or even one year ago. Its the nature of this game. You can't deal with it? Piss off.
MD is going to go along fine with or without you.
Adapt or die.

Yes, that was me blowing my stack. If that offends you, it is mean't to. If it doesn't offend you, then that means your probably one of the people who I actually play MD to hang out with, even if you don't realize it (exception is Pip. I can never tell how you will react. Just because we argue more than not doesn't mean I don't like you, Your one of the people I enjoy seeing the most around MD right now)

[u][b]EDIT[/b][/u]: Alright, to clarify the above, I'm not annoyed at anyone in particular, I was actually smiling while I wrote the above. I am annoyed at the irony that, while I generaly find nothing too awful about what Eon is doing (generaly, not always), my tendency to prefer to make posts based on facts rather than opinions presents the opinion that I am anti Eon/dst. Which isn't true.
Since I personally can't stand people who act one way in public and another in private, the above post is to express clearly and publicly that, while the facts demand I acknowledge Eon and dst do a lot of abusive things, I personaly don't have a problem with them (the results, I often have a problem with. But that is something I prefer to discuss in private with them, not in public with them, so tough).

So yeah, me = largely pro Eon and dst, even though my posts seem to indicate otherwise.
Now hopefully I can stop having insane discussions with myself about the double facade I appeared to myself to be presenting...
EDIT: Or y'know, not. Since Crazy is often synonyms with fun around MD...
EDIT: Oh yes, if you are wondering why most of that initial post has nothing to do with the second prior edits clarification, it is because my brain prefers not to work in a linear fashion. So bleh.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1325840809' post='100047']
But predominantly that alt abuse centers on tracking abuses, not committing them, so ultimately it helps the realm. And when you look at the wider picture, while still technically alt abuse it doesn't provide any relevant benefit to Eon, so, if you can prove it at all, you will largely be only proving that she is committing an abuse that doesn't help her, but helps the realm.
[/quote]
Hmmmm this is one hell of interesting approach. I have heard many times fighting must not be considered main thing about MD - but nobody called it abuse yet. And to the best of my knowledge this is the only abuse being traced? Who authorized the abuse detection mentioned above; I recall no announcement and no thread like Chewett's about alts being employed
[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1325840809' post='100047']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sure for tracking down people to attack the story is a little different, but ultimately if she didn't have the alts she would just use a different method. Like say, asking people, or looking at where your trail goes, or useing locate, or simply teleporting and movelocking you so you can't run away.[/font][/color][/quote]
And that one... How does it differ from any other alt abuse? Alts are abused to save time/ resources - just a basic shortcut

Skilldamage... Sure - it makes ppl hide and Eon chase. But while ppl may not like skilldamage (I certainly do not), it's been awarded and its usage is not against any rules (still, it's very considerate of other SD owners that they do not chase ppl attacking), using alts to locate its targets most probably is (especially considering Neno was jailed for smaller alt abuse recently). Minor or major - it's been employed for months with ppl whining about it all the time. My statement is 2M+ old (not very active recently) - when I was training in remote area (Tribunal, GG) I was regularly meeting Eon - following his alts appearing in the location. Is it direct evidence? Just circumstancial, a trend observed my many. Still, I guess evidence upon which Neno was jailed was not screenshot with Neno's alt stating 'Please observe my MP4 alt casting a spell on Eon in order to - note it down - protect my main, Neno Veliki' and Neno confirming it himself

I think this thread is going nowhere threads like this one were not many times before

Edited by xrieg

[quote]Just to clarify, what I said was more personal opinion than proof of any kind. As the CLC statement said, the fact that they don't appear to have any real integration within the realm is only relevant if you can first prove they are being used for alt abuse in the first place.

--->WARNING! THE FOLLOWING MAY OFFEND NANCIES<---
To extend my personal opinion, I don't actually give a F***. Yeah, its almost guaranteed that Eon is technically commiting alt abuse. But predominantly that alt abuse centers on tracking abuses, not committing them, so ultimately it helps the realm. And when you look at the wider picture, while still technically alt abuse it doesn't provide any relevant benefit to Eon, so, if you can prove it at all, you will largely be only proving that she is committing an abuse that doesn't help her, but helps the realm.

Sure for tracking down people to attack the story is a little different, but ultimately if she didn't have the alts she would just use a different method. Like say, asking people, or looking at where your trail goes, or useing locate, or simply teleporting and movelocking you so you can't run away.

The best part of all this was when dst replied to my earlier opinion.

None of you would be having this discussion if Eon hadn't gotten Skill Damage. But rather than acknowledge that fact you all dance around it and try to find some other way to blame her, since outright complaining about SD didn't seem to do anything to you (newsflash: craptons happened that the majority of you ignored, even though it was happening in the open. I won't say all of you since I know some of you actually did pay attention, especially Eon)

So what, a lot of you don't like the way MD is heading. Tough. MD isn't what it was three, two, or even one year ago. Its the nature of this game. You can't deal with it? Piss off.
MD is going to go along fine with or without you.
Adapt or die.

Yes, that was me blowing my stack. If that offends you, it is mean't to. If it doesn't offend you, then that means your probably one of the people who I actually play MD to hang out with, even if you don't realize it (exception is Pip. I can never tell how you will react. Just because we argue more than not doesn't mean I don't like you, Your one of the people I enjoy seeing the most around MD right now)

EDIT: Alright, to clarify the above, I'm not annoyed at anyone in particular, I was actually smiling while I wrote the above. I am annoyed at the irony that, while I generaly find nothing too awful about what Eon is doing (generaly, not always), my tendency to prefer to make posts based on facts rather than opinions presents the opinion that I am anti Eon/dst. Which isn't true.
Since I personally can't stand people who act one way in public and another in private, the above post is to express clearly and publicly that, while the facts demand I acknowledge Eon and dst do a lot of abusive things, I personaly don't have a problem with them (the results, I often have a problem with. But that is something I prefer to discuss in private with them, not in public with them, so tough).

So yeah, me = largely pro Eon and dst, even though my posts seem to indicate otherwise.
Now hopefully I can stop having insane discussions with myself about the double facade I appeared to myself to be presenting...
EDIT: Or y'know, not. Since Crazy is often synonyms with fun around MD...
EDIT: Oh yes, if you are wondering why most of that initial post has nothing to do with the second prior edits clarification, it is because my brain prefers not to work in a linear fashion. So bleh.[/quote]

I can't wait the see greatness of the Eon and dst blowing your face in the future..I'll say adapt or die too.

• Root Admin

And with that final, rude and offensive note. This topic is closed.

Kyphis, be more civil next time.

As usual, recreate the topic if you care, Make it logical, with a decent debate and not just insulting each other or everyone will be recieving warns.