Cowardice seasoned with a bit of hypocrisy

dst

Lately the in game mood panel and also the forum panel have been invaded by posts like the one below:

[quote]"His fighting skills are now legendary and should be a model for all other fighters." (So using alts to scout for the main is to be tolerated to aspirants?)[/quote]

I will resume a bit the history for those that are not familiar with it: Neno Veliki got banned for using an alt to cast spells on Eon, spells that were helping the main.
From that point on, some of his his friends (or whatever they are) and I am talking mainly about nadrolski and ignnus have constantly complaining that Eon uses alts as well and even more, he got rewarded for that.
I'm ok with complaints, everyone can complain BUT I hate the way they do it: through mood panel. I am getting tired of seeing such comments every time i open the forum or the game. I have asked them to take action: sue Eon if they have proofs or at least open a topic to debate the subject.

They did neither. Furthermore, the response was (again in the mood pannel) and i will quote it:

[quote][url="user/3409-nadrolski/"]nadrolski[/url]
It is not about i do not have the guts, but it is about that i do not have the money to help keep the servers up.

Proof? I do not need to provide any, just a waste of everybody's time. Pointless to make such against a loyal and untouchable SUPPORTER.
[/quote]

Also, I had an in game chat with them about the same topic and I received the same answer:
[quote][05/01/12 16:49] nadrolski:before we accuse someone, let us check our supporter status first and compare them with
[/quote]

I understand: they are cowards. And nad is also a hypocrite (he was banned because he used alts to receive the 15 credits referrer bonus).

I have opened this topic to COMPLAIN (I have also the right, correct?) that I am bothered by the spamming those 2 players keep bringing to the game.

So here it is guys, the topic you are soo afraid to open. I have done it: i have opened it for you! Go ahead! Complain and leave the damn mood panel alone!

And you gained right to insult us through our actions?

Just sue us if you are so annoyed and bring proof.

For those who can't understand why this is happening now..we successfully run away from Eon once..Neno got banned the next day..

We again run away today successfully for a second time despite the following alt Eno..dst came to talk us from nowhere deep inside the MDA,when we said we won't stop running away..we see a forum topic now...

By any means possible is her way...just keep it in mind

and I apologize for the bad spamming..but we don't know what to do..he's following us,teleporting us..it's like a 7 days Head's contest just to get some training..

I've been threatened by dst today she will send me to jail one day and ip ban me that she's sure of it and do anything to make it come true...

She said we should just give up and Eon will follow us anywhere...she will use all her powers to make it come true...I said:threats doesn't work on me dst..and we are cowards suddenly...that means you just call people cowards when you don't get your way.

You keep harassing mp5's with Eon and make war on us when you got a response...We should just lie down and take it?Is that what you want dst?Eon's started to cross the line too much recently..and we won't be silenced

Edited by ignnus

Guys, grow up (not reffering to dst.).

As I see nad is angry about people who have the SUPPORTER tag .. that's .. lame..

For example, I have a supporter tag and I havent spent a single real $ on this game, just mostly from free credits :/ and I do just fine, I got good creatures, I got tokens, I got coins, I got everything at reach... So please, stop bitchin' about the supporter thing, and stop making assumptions without proofs, and please again, stop being mad at YOURSELF for ([s]FAILING)[/s] not doing what you can do..

As for you, ignnus.. I don't think Eon just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and decided to ..attack you, (in a nice way to say it) just like that.. but anyway, you're falling in your own trap :D

Just my oppinion ¬¬ .. go ahead and use all your alts to neg rep me for that. ^^

Edited by Quashen

it's interesting you mentioned the word 'hypocrisy' in title
[quote]Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that one does not actually have[/quote] (Wiki)
It's pretty relevant for the situation, when Neno was jailed for casting spell on Eon with his alt (to benefit his main) while everybody knows (and most mp5s spending some time in open with crits - experienced themselves) Eon keeps walking his alts to trace his main's victims months (I guess the main's benefit is not in doubt) - and was never punished for that... he collected evidence using his alt and his main was rewarded for that (same here: compare with Neno's criminal activity)
as for cowardice I have no idea why it would be relevant in the rant above, after all they have no unshakeable position in MD and their complains are duly noted and when they stuck toes beyond the line they will get punished, won't they? they bear full consequences of their actions.
I think it's sad they have only mood panel left to complain and be ignored there

If you think that this topic is the result of you saying you'd run away then you lack brain cells more then I thought.

Today was the day I had the time to actually talk to you and find out why you keep spamming the panels. And i did find out: cowardice. You think Eon and others (since apparently your posts refer to all paying players) receive protection just because they are supporters.

@xrieg: IF you have proofs that Eon is abusing alts then why don't you do something about it? My personal guess (it's a [u]guess[/u] and it's [u]personal[/u]) is that you don't have iron solid proofs. 50 witnesses as ignuss claims are circumstantial proofs.

[quote]If you think that this topic is the result of you saying you'd run away then you lack brain cells more then I thought.

Today was the day I had the time to actually talk to you and find out why you keep spamming the panels. And i did find out: cowardice. You think Eon and others (since apparently your posts refer to all paying players) receive protection just because they are supporters.

@xrieg: IF you have proofs that Eon is abusing alts then why don't you do something about it? My personal guess (it's a guess and it's personal) is that you don't have iron solid proofs. 50 witnesses as ignuss claims are circumstantial proofs.[/quote]

Why don't you stop insulting and be civil for a while?Yes I lack brain cells..because I think Eon should stop his obsessive stalking...and you are helping him who's supposed to be crime detective..He has 5 alts in 5 lands...helping the main and I'll get the screenshots next time..since no one knows about it.

not to mention eon's alts have no crits, and all or most of them are in perputual tutorial mode :P

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:3574]

Edited by ignnus

I'm going to have to agree with Quas in regards to the supporter issue. I see no discrimination so far with people who pay and people who do not.

As for Eon. His use of alts does not apparently break the rules because they have no direct interaction with Eon. However, the fact that the alts are being used to gain information seems like a misuse of alts. I believe, correct me if I am wrong, alts should offer the player a different experience and lets the player make different decisions. Perhaps Eon is taking advantage of the alts.

But, in the end, I have no proof of that. Perhaps Eon is using them for a different experience in MD. I myself highly doubt it but it does appear that lesser alts are not as developed as Eon, the main.

As for ... complaining. We all have a right to complain. You could think less of those who do, you could ask them to stop. But in the end, they have their right to their opinions, which no one has to give a damn about until they have hard evidence.

By the way, the name calling has been very colourful, but not very helpful.

C

According to your logic ignnus 95% of MD population should be punished for having alts in different lands. Should I go check where your alts are as well? I am pretty sure they are in different lands.

As for complaining....it's a paradox actually :D I'm complaining because they are complaining :D. Actually no, I'm complaining because they are accusing someone of a certain crime but they fail to bring proofs. In RL this is a crime.

[quote]According to your logic ignnus 95% of MD population should be punished for having alts in different lands. Should I go check where your alts are as well? I am pretty sure they are in different lands.[/quote]

There is a difference between Eon and other people..They mostly use it to attend meetings without getting loses and stat damage..like me.Some others I know are planning to integrate their alts as a player..So it's not %95 it's not even %1.I'm ready to get punished as long as Eon stops using them.

[quote]As for complaining....it's a paradox actually I'm complaining because they are complaining . Actually no, I'm complaining because they are accusing someone of a certain crime but they fail to bring proofs. In RL this is a crime.[/quote]

We are sorry,it happens people give reactions when being bullied so much,just shows your character that you think can do whatever and get away with it .

[quote]There is a difference between Eon and other people..They mostly use it to attend meetings without getting loses and stat damage..like me.Some others I know are planning to integrate their alts as a player..So it's not %95 it's not even %1.I'm ready to get punished as long as Eon stops using them.[/quote]

You realize that you've just admitted you use your alts to avoid skill damage on your main. Isn't that the definition of alt abuse? Using alts to benefit for the main?

(For some reason I'm unable to open the pic in your sig at all, 10 people have downloaded it before though, so shrug)

Stalking would be following for following sake, Eon, I believe, follows and finds so that he can attack, and he does this to the majority of players. Semantics, but meh.

If there is any discrimination between paying and non, it's probably against those that pay - that's not me annoyed(I pay a little), in fact I quite like it that way.

The accusations against Eon would be alt abuse Cheng. Alt abuse is the use of alts to benefit your main account, this does not mean the accounts have to actually interact with each other, sharing of knowledge which one account would not know without the use of the other account, would also be alt abuse.
If people have seen Eon abuse alts in this, or any other, mannor, they should record evidence of it (screenshots, battle logs, trade logs, whatever) and present it in the court, or to the council/Mur to deal with.

I'll say again; Alt abuse is using one account to the benefit of another. There are different levels of severity within this, something like what Ignnus has admitted to, being in a public meeting with an alt, so that another account doesn't suffer from stat damage etc is relatively minor. Eon's alleged offence would be more severe than this, though how much so could be debateable as to how much it happens and how much the main allegedly gains from it.

And errr...can we keep it on topic? Rather than bickering with each other Quas/Ignnus? - I will now delete the purely bickering posts, so if you're wondering why some were missing, it's me.

[quote](For some reason I'm unable to open the pic in your sig at all, 10 people have downloaded it before though, so shrug)[/quote]

More people were saying this..here,i doubt it will stay for long : http://www.imagesocket.com/photos/guest/2381204

and please delete my unwanted posts..I'm out of control lol

[quote name='ignnus' timestamp='1325790804' post='99815'] Yes just like Eon.[/quote]

Eon never ever said he uses his alts. You, on the other hand, just publicly admitted that you use them. In RL (and why not in MD) this can be considered as a confession and used in a court.

Also what does the screen shot you've attached prove? That there's a player called Eno sitting in a MD scene.
Go to fenth's press and you'll find one of my alts in there. Should I be punished for having an alt in there?
Check for Peace. She's currently my alt. Should I be punished just because she is in a different ally so I might get some benefits from that (hmm..I wonder how can I abuse you dear Peace :D).

Edited by dst

[quote]Eon never ever said he uses his alts. You, on the other hand, just publicly admitted that you use them. In RL (and why not in MD) this can be considered as a confession and used in a court.[/quote]

So I did..but jailing me with this would be a bit too much no?

In my defence..I got the alt idea from Eon..and used it like 1 time to be able to talk with my friends on Goe on Christmas

[quote]Also what does the screen shot you've attached prove? That there's a player called Eno sitting in a MD scene.
Go to fenth's press and you'll find one of my alts in there. Should I be punished for having an alt in there?
Check for Peace. She's currently my alt. Should I be punished just because she is in a different ally so I might get some benefits from that (hmm..I wonder how can I abuse you dear Peace ). [/quote]

You are like a Mafioso..He does it but we can't prove so he can keep doing it.

Edited by ignnus

Take all the screenshots you want of my alts walking around. Can you prove their specific goal is to stalk you for my main? That's the thing here, you can't unless I specifically tell you. For all you know Eno may feels a strong connection to the MDA and enjoys walking around the area from time to time. The same goes for anyone's accounts. You have no idea why we use them for the way we do unless we specifically say so.

If were going to start punishing people for moving around on alts, I'll send the council multiple emails daily and start trials against every single alt I see in MD. If someone has an alt online then it is without a doubt up to something fishy apparently.

I guess soon we'll get to see if the council would punish someone solely based upon assumptions.

I can't...but whatever I'm okay with what you're doing..I'm just answering dst calling me a coward here...since you two can't do anything in game as you tried today,you try other methods..that's the thing here.

And please use all your methods and ways as you stated instead of namecalling on forums

Edited by ignnus

ignnus, today I had a free day. I stayed home and I had time to play. As i told you today, I was going to MDA when I saw your traces so I followed you. I found you and we talked. Then when i asked you why you;re keep complaining and not do anything, nadrolski replied with the thing i quoted in my first post. Then there was the "discussion" on the forum mood panel which frankly broke the camel's back.

I decided to make a topic where I can voice my annoyance and you can voice yours (if you want). It's my way of dealing with stuff.

You really think we can't do anything in the game? And that I have tried today? Bah! You should definitely read older topics and also the announcement (or even better, speak with some of the vets, even with nadrolski) if you think I cannot do anything.

So, the problem here is that... Eon is attacking people again?

Eon. Stop that. Stop attacking people. It's mean and naughty!

Why can't you just walk away after he teleports you? It's costing him a crap load just to do this to you, so, keep running away, and he will keep finding you. In reality, you are effectively slowing down his training when he is hunting for you. And whenever he buys these stones, he's wasting more and more money.

Keep up the good work Eon!

Why must everyone find SOMETHING to bitch about? It's either me, dst, or Eon. People, stop ****** ******** *****ing. :)

Edited by Seigheart

[quote]So, the problem here is that... Eon is attacking people again?

Eon. Stop that. Stop attacking people. It's mean and naughty!

Why can't you just walk away after he teleports you? It's costing him a crap load just to do this to you, so, keep running away, and he will keep finding you. In reality, you are effectively slowing down his training when he is hunting for you. And whenever he buys these stones, he's wasting more and more money.

Keep up the good work Eon![/quote]

That's the thing here.He couldn't follow us today..We are sorry we'll just shut up,it was a big mistake and let's keep playing

[quote]Iggnus, screenshot her threats, and sue her if its so bad. [/quote]

She can threaten me all she wants..I don't care...wait..should I sent this to your E-mail?