Seal of Six reguarding lack of members

phantasm

actually before Eon and NoOne left SI had 3 members. Now it is currently in violation as well. Though to my knowledge there are no other UG citizens to raise such questions for their homeland. The SoS being a group in the Tribunal, the citizens worry about growth in numbers of citizens.
To eb the question before it arrives, the CT's currently have 2 prospectful people who are under close watch to join and help the Tribunal grow.

• Root Admin

[quote name='phantasm' timestamp='1326298856' post='100475']
actually before Eon and NoOne left SI had 3 members. Now it is currently in violation as well. Though to my knowledge there are no other UG citizens to raise such questions for their homeland. The SoS being a group in the Tribunal, the citizens worry about growth in numbers of citizens.
To eb the question before it arrives, the CT's currently have 2 prospectful people who are under close watch to join and help the Tribunal grow.
[/quote]

I would make the comment that it seems hypocritical to say "oh you cant disband my alliance becuase we have prospective members" While saying you can disband another without knowing theirs...

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1326320369' post='100510']
this actually is valid, if whenever i will open that ally admin and see guilds/aliances with two members or less i WILL click the disband button without warning. Consider this a warning.
[/quote]

So shouldnt you also disband the [size="3"][color="#333333"][b]Soldiers of the Inner Sun? [/b][/color][/size]

consider this my warning.

actually that was about growth of the TB. That statement was made in err of those who would say that we are not promoting growth in the Tribunal. There has never been a fear of the CT's being disbanded due to lack of memebrs, since it has 5 members (one inactive). So perhaps its your hypocritical mind that percieves it as thus.