GC gathering season - shop resets

Muratus del Mur

[color=#808080][i]31 gold[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i](I assume 30 siver coupon is valid here since it's descriptions says "Redeemable for 30 silver or 2 gold, or usable directly for official auctions. Transferable and usable by anyone that holds it.")[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]please correct me if I'm wrong so I could fix this.[/i][/color]

[color=#808080][i]55[/i][/color]

[color=#a9a9a9][i](bidding due to Mur's silence about my auction offer and entry about ending the auction soon. Might be forced to withdrawn my bid if I get word from Mur regarding the other idea... which I doubt would happen :P)[/i][/color]

Edited by Shemhazaj

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

The shop resets will be offered to Shemhazaj and Eon as one spent credits shop ticket (unless any of them have any objection). No gold will be takebn away from the two for this auction.

why?
- I do not consider 65gold a fair price (its way to high!) I know this is the very point of an auction, so call me crazy to have this as a reason
- Eon had a blank ticket to receive one of the auctioned items as a spent credits shop ticket, its only fair to offer the same to the other one competing for the same auction

auction closed, congrats :)