Composers?

Brulant

A handful of you know that I have a very amateur interest in composing music that stems from my love of playing it ^_^

Unfortunately, I'm not all that great :P, but I still really like to compose something every now and again because I find it very relaxing even though I don't finish many of the things I start.

A couple of days ago, to wind down from practicing for Solo-Ensemble, I asked AmberRune and Peace to give me instruments, time signature, and key. They gave me (although you couldn't tell from the sound palette) Violin, Harp, Bassoon, Cello, 6/8, and D# minor. Over the next hour and half or so I worked out a fairly simple piece that doesn't really have an ending and has some serious balance issues and is overall not very complex, but wanted to share it with you all and ask a question.

Is there anyone else who enjoys composition as a form of relaxation? If so, can you share some of your stuff? I'd love to hear it! ;) Maybe it'll inspire me to finish more of my projects.

Anywho, feel free to critique the piece, but don't be too harsh! :))

Edit:Oh shoot, the file is too big. Gimme a sec to make a video and add it to youtube.
Edit2: Okay, listen to it [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgo1kcikNY"]here[/url]
Edit3: If anyone is wondering or wants to try doing something just like this, I use [url="http://musescore.org/"]MuseScore[/url]

Edited by Brulant