Free glass distribution to celebrate my MD anniversary

Passant the Weak

Hello!

Today I am 365 AD old.
When I first opened a MD page, I had no idea I would still be here after one year. This is due to the quality of the realm and of course of its inhabitants.

To celebrate that, I will be holding my 2nd Glass distribution. It is very simple: I will give away Raw Glass to whoever asks me, provided I have some in stocks.

To do that, I hopefully will get help from GG people who have commited to help me by giving away free sand.

No particular rules in the glass distribution, except common sense: priority goes to new players and people who never got sand from me.

I can't be active as much as I wish, so please be patient and try to find me around Tranquil Plains. You can message me ingame (not on forum please), but you better ask me when you see me awake, as I am a bit clumsy with MPs. ;)

Duration: not set. Expect a few days from now.

Thanks!

Thanks all!

I've run short of sand but will resume distribution tomorrow when I get refilled. Sorry if I've not responded to all request, send them again tomorrow.

Many thanks already to the helpers: MRAlyon (sand, jars, heat), lashtal (sand), Amber Rune (donated glass from her stock) and all others who bring a little something in the basket, whether it's a gift or a kind word. You give me energy for one more year. ;)

Edited by Passant the Weak