Marind Bell Elections - Voting

In reference to this [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11609-marind-bell-elections-voting/"]thread[/url] and on behalf of Kyphis the bard, Fyrd Argentus, and myself, I would like to announce the following:

- we have received votes from citizens of the realm to elect the Regent of Marind Bell
- we have counted those votes independantly, following the rules linked above.
- we have cross checked our results and considered we were in a position to announce a winner.

The winner with more than 80% of the votes is: [b]Princ Rhaegar[/b]

Technical notes:
- 3 counts were made independantly by us and differed at the end by maximum 2 points
- this difference could be due to people not messaging all 3 archivists in charge of counting the votes, or bad count of Marind Bell citizenship
- with the clear result stated above, we did not investigate more
- around 30 votes were cast
- voters (and their votes) have not been shared with anyone else.

Issued as requested by Marind Bell's representants who tasked us.

Use as you may see fit.

Thanks Nim and Esma :)

And thanks to all of those who voted for me,[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#000000"][b] [/b][/color][/size][/font]I hope I will meet your expectations and more.

I will have an intro speech of a sort, but it will be in the private section of Marind Bell citizens. To the general public, all I can say is, you will probably see the likes of me more frequently - if you have any questions, requests, do leave me a message.

Big thanks to the archivists that did this job of counting and receiving votes, and a handshake of "good match" to Soothing Sands and Chengmingz.

Blessings upon you all.