archive: lists

No one

If the archivists still exists, maybe they should work on some lists too.
Also, links to these lists should be available from within game.

Proposed lists(so far):
- [b]alliances [/b]- each alliance should then have it's own page with purpose of creation, creation date , leader (with periods) , disbanded on date ... etc
It can be created in paralel with topic :[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/4659-the-alliance-list/"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/4659-the-alliance-list/[/url].

- [b]shared items[/b]. this one is especially needed with the increased number of items shared or not. It should contain the requirements if any, location where they can be found... etc.

Now since you say you, the Archivists, did things for MD, is there a way where you can post what you did? I know that Kyphis received a new tag and role which means that he's probably doing his things. On the other hand, I personally don't see much of that work. Since you're not working with bugs/highly sensitive info/etc wouldn't it be possible to make a topic (in your own section) with the stuff you usually work at (with links): be it md wiki, md archive etc etc. The info is spread all over the place and there is no centralizer.

yeah i wanted to say same thing, md-archives site has been broken for ... how long? 2 years or so? and md wiki isnt filled with content in the way it should be, for instance in wikia i can find anythin related to game mechanics, but very little about realm "history", its just most basic infos which are mainly done by burns, and he aint archivist, but yet he did foundation of wut ya guys should have done completly, and on forums we obviously have nuthin too, so where is your work, we wanna see it