Thank you to everyone that made MD Birthday special

Chewett

• Root Admin

This is just a small post to thank everyone that made MD birthday special. Its always an event that surprises me, and this is what i love about MD. People come forward and offer their free time to run quests, events and a variety of fun.

This is a big thank you to everyone that helped do something on the birthday. Thanks Mur, council, BFH, Siegheart, all the DoM Guardiens and everyone else who i missed! Sorry i cant list you all, but i didnt actually see anything of the MD Birthdue due to work and being at an event on the weekend.

Thank you for giving up some of your time to give something back to the MD Community.

To all those complaining about people not being around for some event you want to do, you are ungrateful idiots. These people devote their free time to help MD, and you are complaining about this. You really show your true colours.

Im always impressed by the show of effort, and although i didnt see it, i hear good things. You guys are great!

Thank you to everyone that helped, we owe you one.

Edited by Chewett
apparently swearing is bad, no i shouldnt swear, thanks rheaggy

Seconded (or fourth'd)! I've seen some really awesome little impromptu events popping up all around, plus the official things people planned. It's so nice to see so many helpful chats gonig on, in multiple scenes! Kudos indeed!