False Inactive Clickable Reports

Burns

Lately, the MD automatic e-mail system started to send me e-mails about my clickable items going inactive despite not having any items that go inactive.
The message looks like this

[quote]*Burns*, The script you placed at has not been maintained for 14 days and has gone inactive. You can reactivate scripts from the [Quest Clickables] interface on your sidebar or by editing and saving the content manually. This notification can be disabled from the [Options] menu in game.[/quote]

and is, obviously, pretty pointless :))

I like the messages in general, and don't really want to disable them, just in case i forget to maintain a clicky that does matter to me, but getting two empty ones every week is annoying.

I've checked out the list of my clickies, and all but 4 are constantly 'inactive'. I've received the message correctly two weeks after doing updates on various clickables, that's just what it has to do, but for reasons i don't know about, i also get the message every now and then when i definitely don't have a clickable that expired on that day.

Also, even clickies in the tribs are shown correctly in the message, when the message is actually correct:
[quote]
*Burns*, The scripts you placed at gazeebo-stone, marindroundabout-top, [color=#ff0000]tribunal-localpub-plant[/color], alchestatue have not been maintained for 14 days and have gone inactive. You can reactivate scripts from the [Quest Clickables] interface on your sidebar or by editing and saving the content manually. This notification can be disabled from the [Options] menu in game.[/quote] (Slightly altered because i'm paranoid)

Edited by Burns

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...