Im the Ghost of Sparta! GoE now is haunted by a ghost, becareful

Espartano

Ok, if people whant me to RP like a ghost, I have really few casts, any suport will be apreciated.

people that are good in make quests or RP, are welcome to join and elaborate that better.

I ever told Im not good at RP. if my death can bring some light into it, now is the time to you all help me in that way, cya at GoE.

Androme, just pointed that charecter from God of War, so is something I know, and can interact that way ( the cursed Kratos trying to revive, or revenge, or in a quest for something like that) but anything does, just think a way I can interact or RP.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:1885]

Edited by Espartano

So how does this work exactly? If someone donates their heat and then someone else donates heat for an alternative decision... Does the one take from the other? And what of those of us kind of stuck rather far away from the Gazebo but are still trying to help? The world of MD is a rather big place and not everyone is right there in the lost lands and Marind Bell all the time. This seems time consuming, especially if it can also be counter-productive. You might get people asking themselves why they should keep donating their heat if someone else can just go and give theirs to defeat the purpose. Especially when you are working against time as well.

The heat given is not added/removed from the same "pool" so if someone votes "stay dead" it does not impact the stored Heat for "let him live" at all.

Also, this is not meant to overstep the current effort to collect coins. It is a separate Action, for those who may not want to offer payment, but rather speak with their Heat. For those who want him alive, there's nothing stopping them from using both methods, or even suggesting their own.

As for the location-specific nature of this... I think it very well fits the nature of MagicDuel itself. We must use location to find a friend and PM them, we must travel to a sanctuary to remain safe while idle, and such. [i]Where[/i] is just as important a question and concept as [i]What[/i] and [i]Why.[/i] The body of Spartiatis is here at the Gazebo after all, the center-point of the entire realm.

I understand the concerns for folks so distant, but that merely re-enforces that if you REALLY want to show your vote to revive (or keep dead) then you show that by your total activity, moving from wherever you are to this scene if necessary.

Well... .technically you do, but it is not visible until MindPower 4 and above. :)
If you check the clickie it will show your "temp active heat" at the moment you first clicked. Most likely, it will be zero though, as MP3.

[color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)][color=#333333][size=4]With all this incredible story of Killed, just attracting the attention of many people I did not know, or little interaction before.
Maebius, brought a very interesting option, type imerador's decision on the defeated gladiator in the arena: [/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]finger up he lives ([/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=4]Revive Spartiatis[/size][/color][color=#333333][size=4]) :P[size=4] [/size]
finger down to the death penalty.
Even in little over a month of my return to MD, so much has happened, I was able to generate about 2000 loyalty points by donating to my protector.
Something that combines a lot with the current situation, if you care more about having a MP5, able to stay extremely active in MD, able to generate much heat for their protector, care when he see someone getting SD and tries to help, or simply to talk nonsense where is surrounded by friends or strangers ...[/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]The Maebius option, is very apreciated while give the option to those "anonymous" friends that care with the situation, so they can donate heat, and others dont need to know who is helping or not.[/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4][size=6]ty everyone.[/size][/size][/color][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][color=#888888][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)][color=#333333]edit: [/color][/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]all individuals, not just "everyone" (lol)[/background][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Espartano

Today, some hours ago the hidden orb has loaded 1mil more heat, thanks everyone...I mean all players helping fill it. Also it is only a way to show how you feel about the "Dead" thing. [size=4][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]The only[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]time I checked[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] the [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]voting against[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)], only[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]one[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]person[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]put[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]3k[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]heat[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]against[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)](perhaps[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]only used[/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]in the wrong place :P[/background][/font][/color][/size][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)])[/background][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]to not simple abuse bumps, will link 2 post I think now is very related:[/background][/font][/color]

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12363-wtb-or-make-revive-item/"]http://magicduel.inv...ke-revive-item/[/url]

[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12365-my-avy-uploaded-list-accepting-requests/"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/12365-my-avy-uploaded-list-accepting-requests/[/url]

Edited by Espartano

[center][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]diaries of a[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]ghost[/background][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center]~ Day: 144 Year: 7 ~[/center]
[left][spoiler][/left]
[left]:Nightbane Strongarm throw a pebbles at the Ghost of Sparta.[/left]
:Spartiatis the Ghost of Sparta, thinks he is moking him, because pebbles canot hit him...
: Nightbane Strongarm grins and flings another one
: Spartiatis the Ghost of Sparta, begins to deviate from the pebbles as if they could reach it in style matrix.
Nightbane Strong.: *chuckles* hmm mabey i should freeze your soul, perhaps that bring some life into you
Spartiatis: (I think the goal is heat the body to bring back its life :D)
: Spartiatis starts to think this Nightbane is trying to mock him
Nightbane Strong.: (true, but banes being slightly sarcastic since he can litterly freeze a persons soul)
Nightbane Strong.: Hmm *looks around* Sticks and stone may break your bones, but your to dead to feel the dread!
: Spartiatis the Ghost, begins to hear the mocking rhymes, it seems that this is just starting ...
Nightbane Strong.: *chuckles* You dont talk much for a ghost do you?
: Spartiatis the Ghost of Sparta, makes a tremendous strength to say is cursed, as if stuck on a different plane, not really dead, this plan is very difficult to communicate with others
Nightbane Strong.: hmm i see *rubs his beard* Well is there a way for me to get to where your are?
Spartiatis: . *only the one that cursed me has the keys to this plane....*
Nightbane Strong.: Hmmm and what place is that?
Spartiatis: . *you see me in a transparent manner, as if I were a ghost, a shadow, nor alive or dead ... just locked in a different dimension. attached as an image in the mirror, but without a mirror.*
Nightbane Strong.: *seems rather calm bout the whole thing* hmm, you are perhaps the weirdest ghost i ever seen
Spartiatis: . *in truth I dont believe in ghost either...*
Nightbane Strong.: oh i completly believe in ghosts bud
Nightbane Strong.: Some of my best buds are ghost
Spartiatis: (lol you talk to invisibles friends or what?)
Spartiatis: (now Im curious to the answer...)
Nightbane Strong.: (we;; actauly i have been known to talk to marbles, plants, birds,rocks, and even air)
Nightbane Strong.: (but me and nightbane are two completly diffrent people)
: Spartiatis look closely at the size of the barbarian before him
: Nightbane Strongarm is not a barbarian but does stand a good 8ft tall in his human form
Spartiatis: . *so who are your other ghostly friends? and sorry if I take you for a mere barbarian*
Nightbane Strong.: my other ghost friends have "moved on so to speak. And its okay, my mate says i act like a brute and neadethal anyways
Spartiatis: . * maybe I know some of them, if at this plan or your partner before I was imprisoned here?* (notices someone aproaching)
Nightbane Strong.: no, you are perhaps the only ghost i know of, of this plane
: Nightbane Strongarm thinks partner befor? wonder wh that could be
Spartiatis: (check your log, ghost talker)
Nightbane Strong.: (lol, well its true!)
: Spartiatis the Ghost of Sparta, start to feel weak, has used too much strenght already to speak from his dimension...
Spartiatis: (I like this kind of spontaneous logs :D)
Nightbane Strong.: *chuckles* looks like the wind bout to take you away
Nightbane Strong.: (they can be quite funny, i like the taco one!)
Spartiatis: (yes sorry Im tired, have to go bath and feed my boys :) )
Nightbane Strong.: (okay, have a good night ^_^)
: Nightbane Strongarm wanders off with silence
Spartiatis: (lets talk about avy other day if I get something good to show you :D)
Spartiatis: (bye bye)
[left][/spoiler][/left]

[center][color=#333333][font=Georgia,]~ Day: 145 Year: 7 ~[/font][/color][/center]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]Spartiatis.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]: [/b][color=#305681][i]Spartiatis the Ghost of Sparta is here[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]You should be where a ghost belongs...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]: [/b][color=#305681][i]sasha lilias smiles warmly[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=DkXHa4DocboWKuWIUdWGmw,,"][color=#BC9434]Spartiatis[/color][/url]: [/b]... [color=#305681]*[i]ghost have no home to go[/i]*[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]Ah, but you do.......[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]: [/b][color=#305681][i]Spartiatis I'm not a real ghost, a curse was thrown at me, and I'm trapped in another dimension[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]Home is where the body lies, Spartiatis[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]Remember that..[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]Home is where the body lies, Spartiatis[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]: [/b][color=#FF9900][b][Spell][/b] [i]Go home, Spartiatis[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=DkXHa4DocboWKuWIUdWGmw,,"][color=#BC9434]Spartiatis[/color][/url]: [/b]. [color=#305681]*[i]but my will was separated from my body ... and I can not do anything without my body.[/i]*[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[b]: [/b][color=#305681][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][i]sasha lilias smiles softly[/i][/size][/font][/color]
[/spoiler]

[size=4]thanks to send me to Gazebo of Chaos sasha, that way I cant speak to my friends, scare no body, stay away from the heat of the hidden orb, and get bored to the death[/size] :excl:

Edited by Espartano

• Root Admin

[quote name='Isabella Finch' timestamp='1337976004' post='112873']
If the ghost was sent to his body... Wouldn't it have been where he died? I thought he was killed in a sanctuary? I didn't think the Gazebo of Chaos was a sanctuary...

Also, Isn't Sasha a ghost as well? Or are there more than one Sasha?
[/quote]

There are many sasha's, for she is legion.

She casted Lock in Chaos because she can, i personally feel its rather unfair when spar is doing his best, and will be casting GoE as soon as i have my casts back, There are others with it, perhaps they would help.

[quote name='Isabella Finch' timestamp='1337976004' post='112873']
If the ghost was sent to his body... Wouldn't it have been where he died? I thought he was killed in a sanctuary? I didn't think the Gazebo of Chaos was a sanctuary...
Also, Isn't Sasha a ghost as well? Or are there more than one Sasha?
[/quote]

Yes I was killed at Berserkers Way, so I was already at side of my "body".

[i]Sasha, suck it! you will not kill me of boredom at GoC LOL! :[/i]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MlNE9qDmAk&feature=related[/media]

Edited by Espartano

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1338028681' post='112907']
So by your logic Spartiatis's ghost's home is where this who-knows-who's body is? -_-a
[/quote]
[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1338028150' post='112906']
I believe I said "Home is where the body lies" and then sent him "home". I did not say who's body, [b]nor who's home[/b]. Did I?
[/quote]

Yes, very cute indeed.

[quote][color=#000000][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]You should be where a ghost belongs...[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=2][b]: [/b][color=#305681][i]sasha lilias smiles warmly[/i][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=DkXHa4DocboWKuWIUdWGmw,,"][color=#BC9434]Spartiatis[/color][/url]: [/b]... [color=#305681]*[i]ghost have no home to go[/i]*[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][size=2][b][url="http://magicduel.com/dlg/dlg.userdetails_arena.php?eid=-RkvSJJcPB9IIGTuA5plpg,,"][color=#BC9434]sasha lilias[/color][/url]: [/b]Ah, but you do.......[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/quote]
So you say he has a home and you randomly sent him to someone's home.

[quote name='Udgard' timestamp='1338102072' post='112943']
Yes, very cute indeed.

So you say he has a home and you randomly sent him to someone's home.
[/quote]

You don't seem to see this quite right. I did not say it was [b]his[/b] home to go to, did I? Either way, I cast the spell. It's done now.

[quote name='Sasha Lilias' timestamp='1338116494' post='112959']
You don't seem to see this quite right. I did not say it was [b]his[/b] home to go to, did I? Either way, I cast the spell. It's done now.
[/quote]
Yes, I said you said he has a home, then you sent him to someone's home, didn't I?

Someone else send me to "the Gate of Bored", but even GoC or any other place people may send me in, will not change my Dead condition.
[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1338102621' post='112944']
I'd just like to remind everybody that continued heat donations would be good, as it sort of dropped off after 1 million.
[/quote]
Pip, I apreciate your concern and ALOT of thanks to everyone that helped increase the heat till 1mil, still someone that know how to take advantage of this heat need want to do something with this, the same as any person that have the revive hability want to do anything.

Per the original Heat Voting Announcement:
[quote][color=#CCCCCC]Ann. 2206 - [2012-02-17 22:33:18 - Stage 11][/color]
[b]Heat Voting (concept)[/b]
There is a method used so far to show the will of some for something to happen, by loading heat into an item and reaching insane heat amounts. I believe this method is a good indicator of collective will power and can be used as a voting method if something should happen or not. To counter it with a "negative" vote, an additional item could be used to load heat and show a group of people is against that something. The ability to raise heat is directly proportional with the skills, age and by that with the popularity of a character. The fact heat drops is also relevant when considering that a certain matter might be seen by someone that can do something about it at a later time. In other words it is a vote that slowly fades away if not sustained and has as only "enemy" the "forgetting" of that cause...and that is in a way very realistic.[/quote]

[b]As of this moment, there is more Heat in the left-hand rock than in the hidden orb "vine". [/b] (aka: Spartan Stays Dead)
Make of that what you will. :cool:

For those who ask me "[i]how much is needed before he's revived[/i]"... I must explain that I only helped activate the clickies to record your Heat donations. Heat drains from each every second, exactly as your own personal Erolin device, and trends towards zero without constant donations. I do not have a revival item or spell. It is compeltely up to the whim of those who [u]DO[/u] have such magics and tools on what sorts of "[i]heat limit[/i]" to reach. I'd suggest pestering them for details.