Urgent RP Quest

Princess Katt

I will pay 2 gc to anyone who can get Dragual Monarth to stop trying to kill my baby.

You must submit proof (like a chat log or such) that he has agreed to let the baby live.

If I manage to resolve the issue before anyone else, the quest shall be null and void.

There can only be one winner, the first to submit proof.

Princess Katt

P.S. He has just made another attempt, but this one will fail if I can get help in time.

Edit: With Axel's post, the winner now gets 3 gold, 20 silver.

Edited by Princess Katt

What I mean is what if I kill the baby?

I think to add to the fun... Let's add a dark side.

I will offer a TS and 1 silver to anyone who can get her to give up the baby peacefully. If a peaceful way can't be found, you are given permission to use force. Just don't kill her is all I'll ask. If you use force, you will not receive the coin, but instead, 2 TS's.

However it may be difficult to get to us... We're in Necrovion.

Edited by Dragual

People outside of Necrovion couldn't use force even if they wanted to, because they have to give up their weapons upon entering (with pass papers).

And Katt, why did you go with him? You must have known nothing good would come from it. We all warned you yesterday. *shakes head*

I have her leach again.

I'm also selling pass papers to anyone who can convince me to sell them.

I'm willing to allow her to stay at the House of Tainted Times if she promises to remain in Necrovion.

Update: I ask all who hold a set of papers, be willing to sell or trade them if your not going to compete.

Edited by Dragual

I also add a gold coin plus twenty silver to Princess Katt's offer. As well I would also like to add that I am not surprised that a necrovion like him would stoop so low. Great job Dragual, it would be fun to do battle with you but alas you are too weak. Seriously now, killing unborn children now? Are you so weak? Tsk, tsk.

I did sell the leach. But I'm borrowing it from a friend.

Let's not fight here but in the realm. Find me and compete in the challenge.

This is your chance to find out my reasoning behind my actions in a fun way. ;)

Edit: Since Axel upped the anty, I'm upping it too. An additional two gold to both ways for my side here.

Be warned. Should you take a path of violence against me, I'll use my land loyalty. In addition, I'll RP my spells into it as well.

Edited by Dragual

That would be what we in the know call a quest reward >.>

Speaking of rewards, I'm going to up the anti as well. If the person who resolves this can show considerable proof of effort (to be sent to Princess Katt, even if you side with Dragual) I will award their choice of a Wishpoint Code or a Wishpoint.

Wishpoints are not given lightly, so go Earn it!

[u][b][size=2]Worth of the effort will be determined jointly by Princess Katt, Dragual Monarth, and myself. If we are not in agreement that you have earn't it based on the proof you provide it will NOT be awarded.[/size][/b][/u]

Oh yes, if you can't get into Necrovion then why not bring them out? S'not too hard.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

Problem solved, quest closed.

In a weird way, Necromancer Mortis won on behalf of Princess Katt.

[color=#000000]: Princess Katt hides behind the gnarled tree[/color]
[color=#000000]Falronn: Will you speak of your situation?[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: Mortis![/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt comes out[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Hi[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: Yes, Falronn... Yesterday, Dragual tried to kill me and my unborn child. He insists the child must not live.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: You are ok?[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt shows her stomach, a new gash healing[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Is there anything I can do?[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: Nava gave me healing some time ago, I'd forgotten about it.[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: Yes, Mortis... can you make the baby come sooner? Make it grow faster?[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: It is possible[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: What would I need to do?[/color]
[color=#000000]Falronn: Hello Eon.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Just let me set up a chalk circle.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Falronn passed Heat stone to Eon[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis draws a circle of chalk around Katt[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt stands still in the circle[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *intones softly* Tempus! Agito![/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: That should have moved time forwards by eight months.[/color]
[color=#000000]Dragual Monarth: My coin Mortis?[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis passed Silver coin to Dragual Monarth[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Here's your blood money.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt looks down at her huge belly[/color]
[color=#000000]Dragual Monarth: *smiles* Thank you.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *looks at Katt* Any other way I can assist?[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I'm still afraid... if only the baby were not his.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: It... could be done.[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I mean, maybe if it weren't his, he would give up.[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I'm all ears, Mortis.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: I would need a blood sample from you and the baby. Only a small amount[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: And you would do what with it?[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: I would set up a cascade spell to replace the current DNA with that of you and a new donor, any suggestions?[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I have no one else right now, Mortis. *she looks down sadly* [/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: I had to sacrifice my weapons to get here. *bites his hand, drawing blood*[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I still have the katana you gave me.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *smiles* That would be easier.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt draws the katana and hands it to him[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *takes it* Hold out your hand.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt holds out her hand[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis gently sets the katana down on her hand ever so slightly, letting it draw blood[/color]

[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I have no one else right now, Mortis. *she looks down sadly*[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: I had to sacrifice my weapons to get here. *bites his hand, drawing blood*[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: I still have the katana you gave me.[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *smiles* That would be easier.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt draws the katana and hands it to him[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *takes it* Hold out your hand.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt holds out her hand[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis gently sets the katana down on her hand ever so slightly, letting it draw blood[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt winces a little but stands bravely[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Now I will need a sample from the child.[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: All right... but be careful. I trust you.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis takes a slither of raw glass and presses it to her belly, piering the skin before drawing back, carefully healing the wound[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *places the glass into a small bowl along with his own blood* Katt, if you would be so kind.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt holds out her hand and lets her blood drip into the bowl[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt winces a little but stands bravely[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Now I will need a sample from the child.[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: All right... but be careful. I trust you.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis takes a slither of raw glass and presses it to her belly, piering the skin before drawing back, carefully healing the wound[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *places the glass into a small bowl along with his own blood* Katt, if you would be so kind.[/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt holds out her hand and lets her blood drip into the bowl[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: Now. *takes a breath* Cruor recombine![/color]
[color=#000000]: Princess Katt looks down at her belly and sees an odd red glow[/color]
[color=#000000]Necromancer Mort.: *dips a finger in the blood and draws a cross on her belly with it* It is done.[/color]
[color=#000000]Princess Katt: The babe is yours?[/color]
[color=#000000]: Necromancer Mortis nods[/color]
[color=#000000]: Falronn passed Sand to Eon[/color]

It's crazy, yea... But it ends it, it seems. Although I'd say it is most certainly NOT worthy of a WP.

It could have been much more entertaining. For this, I apologize. However, I now have a few more ideas for future quests.

Edited by Dragual

[quote name='Princess Katt' timestamp='1341431526' post='116691']
I will pay 2 gc to anyone who can get Dragual Monarth to stop trying to kill my baby.

You must submit proof (like a chat log or such) that he has agreed to let the baby live.

If I manage to resolve the issue before anyone else, the quest shall be null and void.

There can only be one winner, the first to submit proof.

Princess Katt

P.S. He has just made another attempt, but this one will fail if I can get help in time.

Edit: With Axel's post, the winner now gets 3 gold, 20 silver.
[/quote]

I gave you the leash because it was yours. I never thought you would be stupid enough to give to anyone. And now there is a QUEST on whether or not a BABY will be killed? There is enough of that crap going on in REAL Life that it doesn't need to be going on in Magic Duel. Looks like I am leaving this game just in the nick of time.

That was waaay too fast; over and done with in less than 3 hours.

If you could locally control time, with permanent effects, why not just turn it back to have the fetus not exist in the first place, and collect both rewards? :P

I'm very surprised Dragual would give up so easily.