Changing thoughts (my MP6 upgrade "Quest")

Menhir

Hello,

I just realised this morning that with the system we have at the moment to reach MP6 and with the limited amount of playing people its nearly impossible to have 2 active protectors 2 people trying to upgrade their crits and 1 trying to reach protector status again.

So I step back from my aim to reach MP6 as long as Manda or anyone new is trying it at the same time too. I don´t want that the protectors are losing their protectorship because this is much more improtant then upgrading my crits.

Anyone who help me until here is asked now to change to Manda so that he can finish his task as soon as possible. Once he updated the adepts can change one more time to myself if they wish and I will upgrade too. After taht we should be able to help sunfire to be the 3rd protector of the realm again.

I would like to ask anyone to start thinking of new ideas for the "upgrading process". I just realised it´s causing alot damaging atmosphere and for some unwanted trouble.

I thank all who supported me until now and ask you again to help finishing this as fast as possible.

Menhir

Edited by Menhir

No need ideas? Surprising ...

Manda was not able to reach MP6 even with my action to step back. If we depend on others to reach MP6 and we cannot reach MP6 with the help of others, my feeling is there is something wrong with this system.

No thoughts I know ...

Menhir

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1347268125' post='121563']
Why? MP6 is (intentionally) not designed for everyone to be able to get there.
[/quote]

Well I guess It´s time to change my view of the "game" then ...

My point of view didn´t change because if something is not designed for everyone to be able to get, why should everyone even try to reach the impossible aim? Like in the hints it says eyeryone can win against every ritual - as I know even this is no longer true. So why even train creatures, VE or skills? Why do anything at all? -> because you never know maybe you cannot reach what you aim for ...

I´m absolutely not with you in this Grido but I know ...

Menhir

Edited by Menhir

[quote]why should everyone even try to reach the impossible aim?[/quote]

That's the point: it is not "impossible". It is achievable (and you can't deny that) BUT not by your everyday noob. Or at least not THAT easy as some want.

[quote]Like in the hints it says eyeryone can win against every ritual - as I know even this is no longer true[/quote]
Actually this is still true. Every rit has a counter. The problem here are the personal stats. Mur never ever thought that someone could reach 1M attack so I am pretty sure he never took into account that factor. But if you remove the stats, you can beat ANY ritual using another one.

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1347304481' post='121583']
That's the point: it is not "impossible". It is achievable (and you can't deny that) BUT not by your everyday noob. Or at least not THAT easy as some want.
[/quote]

Wow ... now I know even better what´s going on here ... thank you dst and I thought after 2 years being here I learned at least something but have to realise I need a couple of more 12h MD days to understand even the basics (and I have no doubt that I need a couple of more RL years to aquire the needed age and experience to be acceptable)

*menhir bows in total respect*

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1347304481' post='121583']
Actually this is still true. Every rit has a counter. The problem here are the personal stats. Mur never ever thought that someone could reach 1M attack so I am pretty sure he never took into account that factor. But if you remove the stats, you can beat ANY ritual using another one.
[/quote]

hmm ... so everything is still possible if something is changed somehow ... interresting idea which is, as it was my aim with starting this post, excactly what I tried to say but somehow failed as it seams because after a short conversation we are again deep in the same pattern like always - the big and only EGO

Goodnight

Menhir

Edited by Menhir

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1347268125' post='121563']
Why? MP6 is (intentionally) not designed for everyone to be able to get there.
[/quote]

grido lies

The above Murquote is old and there is one that is more recent, and actually relevant. Mur stated "Everyone will eventually reach MP6, even just for a day or so"

MP6 also apparently needs work done to it, and mur never finished the system while doing the changes.