Carving Contest 2012

Seigheart

Halloween Carving Contest!

I would like all MD players to go out, in RL, and carve a real pumpkin. :)

Take a picture of said pumpkins, and post them in MD. Be ready to prove that you carved it by putting an MD symbol on the pumpkin.

WP is up for grabs, sponsored by an anonymous player.

I will be also participating, since I am merely organizing this contest, and am not sponsoring it personally, nor am I part of the judging committee. Hopefully that's okay.

Date of Judging by trust worthy players; October 31st 2012

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523544_10101425488262172_262763098_n.jpg[/img]

Seigh is this your submission? If it is you missed your own rule at putting the MD in the Pumpkin- Anyhow Treasure Keepers sponsor this quest with:
1st place- 1 gold and a Soul Weaver

2nd place- 5 silver and Sharptear

3rd place- Sharptear

Edited by ZenTao

[quote name='Grido' timestamp='1351515360' post='124790']
@Zen, do you mean Tormented Soul? That's the b/w one, Soulweaver would be the coloured one. Not trying to interfere with the rewards, just wanted to clarify.
[/quote]

Thank you Grido, that is what I meant, always get those two confused. I edited it!

Okay, so I have gotten all the judgings back from the judges, and I would like to post their results:

From Judge Maebius:

I'm going for overall theme and 'gut feeling' of the entries, I'd have to shift it up a bit and make it
(8) DarkRaptor,
(7.1) Seigheart,
(7) Z,
(6.9) No one.

From Judge Nad:

Seigheart : 7
No one : 5
Zleiphneir : 6
darkraptor : 7

From Judge Grido:

Seig - for originality, I'll give a 8/10
Zleip - I'd award more if this were a sculpting competition, but as it is, it's not (in my head) in line with the idea of the contest - 7.5/10
DarkRap - 6.5/10 nothing wrong with it, just no flair outside the box
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sorry, didn't see No one's - 6/10[/font][/color]

So, it has come down to a mere six tenths of a point between first and second place. Could the winners find ZenTao and redeem their rewards. :) Thanks! :)

Seigheart: 22.1
Dark Raptor: 21.5
Zleiphneir: 20.5
No one: 17.9

Edited by Seigheart

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='ZenTao' timestamp='1354542065' post='127216']
Yes, I should have looked at those rules again I should have not trusted Seigheart tho he was someone I thought I could trust- the reason why [b]Seigheart was unable to get a wp from the Anonymous sponsor in his own quest is because it was Him[/b]. he sponsored it anonymously- I told counsel that...
[/quote]
[quote name='Seigheart' timestamp='1351469355' post='124754']
Halloween Carving Contest!

I would like all MD players to go out, in RL, and carve a real pumpkin. :)

Take a picture of said pumpkins, and post them in MD. Be ready to prove that you carved it by putting an MD symbol on the pumpkin.

[b]WP is up for grabs, sponsored by an anonymous player.[/b]

I will be also participating, since I am merely organizing this contest, [b]and am not sponsoring it personally[/b], nor am I part of the judging committee. Hopefully that's okay.

[/quote]

For the record. Seems like an important bit of this contest to me.

[quote name='Burns' timestamp='1354542789' post='127219']
For the record. Seems like an important bit of this contest to me.
[/quote]

[color=#008000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Perhaps Zen is still not aware who this anonymous person is who sponsored the WP. She must have assumed it's Seig himself.[/font][/color]

[color=#008000][font=comic sans ms,cursive]This might be a good time to see who the anonymous person is :P[/font][/color]

EDIT : But [url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/13325-explanation-for-fangs-jailing/#entry127226"]this[/url] contradicts...

Edited by DARK DEMON