TEST CONTEST

MRAlyon

[color=#808080][i]HC is [u]UNFAIR[/u] have you forgotten about it?[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]Alyon announced the BHC test some time ago already, giving HC competitors 2 and a half weeks to score. That is a lot, especially when the competition is so low.[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]And DD, please stop complaining that someone took your heads and you couldn't get points. [b]THAT IS THE POINT OF A CONTEST![/b][/i][/color]
[color=#808080][i]Especially since it was someone like Jaden, who didn't want to win for herself, just stole your heads for fun as a break from other activities (and she has quite a lot of them).[/i][/color]

Edited by Shemhazaj

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You people all take it wrongly.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]None of what I said was a complaint![/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I just wanted to show how BHC is causing problems for HC, and thus, should not begin during HC. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Why would I rant about myself in a BHC contest thread?[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]EDIT: [/color][/font]

[quote name='Shemhazaj' timestamp='1360502414' post='132386']
[color=#808080][i]Alyon announced the BHC test some time ago already, giving HC competitors 2 and a half weeks to score. That is a lot, especially when the competition is so low.[/i][/color]
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]It was more than enough. I had my score up to 4k, but then a bug came which decreased score+heads wherever I went, lasted more than 10 hours.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

[quote name='DARK DEMON' timestamp='1360500658' post='132384']

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Oh but it does have to do with BHC. The BHC hasn't begun, yet those who have signed up can take heads from those in the normal HC. Thus, the normal HC people have no heads cause the BHC players take them, and thus, can't get a high score to start stage 2.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]I fought long. Just cause you're unaware doesn't mean it isn't true.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]First, JadenDew used to chase me for hours and hours in the MDA, Labyrinth, GG and East even. More than 2 days I lasted without sleeping. She used to take all the heads and log out. She must've taken a few thousands...[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Secondly, when she decided to leave me alone, and I was deep in the East, there was a bug that the score and heads decreased wherever you went. It brought my score down from 4k to 400. I really wanted to quit HC then, still I kept my hopes up. Then BHC began. :([/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]EVEN after that, I started gathering heads to end HC fast cause my friends and MP4's couldn't train properly. It was more about ending HC fast rather than me winning. Some players agreed and used to give me heads to help end HC before BHC began, but it was no use. I never begged, I deny that, I merely requested you to help end the normal HC so that we could all get back to training normally. [/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]And I'm STILL working to get the heads.[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Is that not enough work?[/color][/font]
[/quote]

What part of that post isnt bout you?

[quote name='Nimrodel' timestamp='1360503373' post='132388']
What part of that post isnt bout you?
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You started it. You provoked me into saying it cause everything you said in the quote below was wrong and I felt the need for it to be corrected. I've had enough of the Community believing others' wrong assumptions, especially if they're about me.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Nimrodel' timestamp='1360498483' post='132382']
Oh really DD? Are 5 ups and a tree too hard for you to defeat? Its the same rit Everytime. When you begged to me for the heads, i told you to steal them from me, refusing to promise to not steal them back because i wanted you to fight for it. All this with 5 UPs and an untokened tree on defence. If you dont even want to run around for the heads, then you don't deserve to win it.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Your first post too,[/color][/font] "yeah. He doesnt want his heads stolen by bhc players. Wanted to win it the easy way." [font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]which was also an assumption, was wrong. Some may tolerate it, I won't.[/color][/font]

Edited by DARK DEMON

I love how this thread about a TEST contest went off topic, a very usual MD forum thread.

Anyways, to answer your question DD:
[quote][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]It was more than enough. I had my score up to 4k, but then a bug came which decreased score+heads wherever I went, lasted more than 10 hours.[/color][/font][/quote]
HC's are UNFAIR, whether there are bugs or not. I once had almost 30k score and it went down to 20k in less than 6 hours, did I whine about it? No. There are certain places which decreases the heads (other than sanctuaries), and I found out where those places are, I don't lose heads now because I don't go to those places anymore, it's just a matter of discovery DD. Complaining won't solve any problems.

Oh, and I think there's a reason why this is called "Test contest," anybody figured that out yet?

[quote name='Lazarus' timestamp='1360508351' post='132393']
HC's are UNFAIR, whether there are bugs or not. I once had almost 30k score and it went down to 20k in less than 6 hours, did I whine about it? No. There are certain places which decreases the heads (other than sanctuaries), and I found out where those places are, I don't lose heads now because I don't go to those places anymore, it's just a matter of discovery DD. Complaining won't solve any problems.
[/quote]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]You're joking, right?[/color][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#006400]Have you not read my posts above? I'm NOT whining nor complaining.[/color][/font]