Selfish Wishes Granted

Darigan

I like the fact that although they only promised the top 3 would be granted (they did that), they decided to do a lot more. This combines both listening to the community and giving out rewards based upon whatever the council had as criteria.

It's nothing we should come to expect, but it is a really nice touch. While I think we are doing very nice on the quest front currently and council/other people in admin positions are trying to hold events to bring activity to MD, we should strive to make more things happen- also in the simple direction. I might decide to add things like smaller riddles, crossword puzzles etc on a seperate page again, with small reward, if time permits in a month. And I hope to see others do so too.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late to the party, but I agree with Shadowseeker's comments there.
While I thought the 'selfish wishes" was more to simply gague our personal motives and inspire some furure events or concepts within MD, granting a bunch more than the top three was a nice friendly touch. (I say this unselfishly).

MoC is such a clown, though, isn't it?! :))
For those wishes ungranted, and those to-be-later. I think this is good cause to keep working towards those goals now, to make them "real" even if not yet manifest. That's the overall "theme" I considered the origical topic to be meant for. Springboarding our imaginationsa bit.

Well done, all!