Do you like the side bar?

Side bar  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I looooveee you :)

Though I have seen some comments on the bar, some want a minimizer. (Not me, I loooveee it)

I also just noticed something, on the top of the new bar, is the word ´adventure log´, what if you placed several words, like ritual, stats, etc. and the scroll would load into that bar. That would make me adooooree you :)

I like it (though I've got a 1600x1200 screen res). Given that it constantly is displayed I think it makes sense to put information there that regularly changes while someone is playing as apposed to while their logged out. Off the top of my head that would be things like the online/offline status of friends (possibly just showing online friends would be enough), and changes in combat stats.

I'd suggest not putting stuff that is likely to remain unchanged for the period of time the average player is logged in as it will quickly become unused clutter if it's only useful for them to look at it once.

Yeah, it would be nice if we could choose what could load in the sidebar... for instance, I don't really need to be reading the adventure of others all day when updates aren't that often. Maybe the last adventure update, and the last news, and then some other info, like the options in the poll. And it was I who wanted to minimize it. (:

can you add an option for screen res being 'blank look' or along those lines, i presume i'm at 1024x728 but dont know for sure

the side bar is cool, i like it, it fills some of the emptiness at the side of the screen so i like :)

Like Geckogirlie I find it distracts you from the main screen. I think it could be useful somtimes depending on whats in it and what you are doing in game. I think there should be a minimizer for people that don't want or that want to get rid of it for awhile. For that matter I think there should be an options/preferances menu that allows you to customize several things in the game such as sound, extra features etc. (that battle sound is really getting on my nerves).

Ever since you guys started working on this update today. I Logg in, After about 5 - 10 min Max. Website freezes up on me. And I cant load the site again for another 30 min Aprox.

Once i finnaly get back into the game again. It freezes up on me once more, then i have to wait another 30 min or so to logg back in again.

:)

If it's only for adventure log, it's bad imo, texts are smaller there, makes it a bit difficult to read when there's huge amount of text there. And having huge amount of text destroys the impression when we got all the nice artwork in the main screen.

Would be good if its used to put spellbooks, rituals and daily progress. Putting a creature list there will probably overload my comp :)

The player info that currently displays to the right of chat would be great to have in a sidebar. I still have plenty of space left and right of the main screen but I have to scroll up and down a lot when fighting, navigating, chatting, etc.

I like the sidebar but I agree whit Metal Bunny and Phrog. There are a little thinks to fix. That could be a very usefull space, not only for another peoples adventures (i like to read it but not all the time).

Manu you are great for ask our opinion in everything about the game, i love that!! Continue the good work!!!!

I agree with several others... I love the idea and space and I know it can be useful, but the "clean freak" side of me would like a "minimize" button for when Im feeling cluttered :lol: