2 accounts open at once bug.

isaacssv558

I have found a bug which allows 2 accounts to be open at once. When i opened up a window in chrome and logged into an alt to see if another bug still happened in chrome it did not log me out of my main as it should have. It has logged me out automaticly in the past when i have opened a new session without realizing i never closed out the last one.

This happens normally with different browsers. Doing this can (I think?) put you into the multi account interface though, essentially idling the accounts.

Also you can get in trouble for having your accounts interact with each other in certain ways.

• Root Admin

I have found a bug which allows 2 accounts to be open at once. When i opened up a window in chrome and logged into an alt to see if another bug still happened in chrome it did not log me out of my main as it should have. It has logged me out automaticly in the past when i have opened a new session without realizing i never closed out the last one.

Iv ran a load of accounts at once. If people want to start abusing the fact then i can change the way that the system works and it will force one account to be able to be played. It will be painful when switching alts, and it wont be fun.