Support Group For BigC

Grido

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have just spotted a player, who I presume to be BigC (he's online atm) on the map on the bottom bit of the 'g' of 'magic duel' in the bottom right corner of the map, our thoughts go out to you in that desolate place BigC

• 2 weeks later...

Well, he incurred the wrath of the shades.. he should have been more subtle. (:

That.. is that something that happened recently? I was looking at it just the other day (yeah, I'm randomly look at people's profiles) and I didn't notice anything odd.

Ok.. let's just say that

vanilla ice disappeard and that wodin has old biggie's avatar for a reason

:)

Lol, team A is probably/maybe going to fight wodin, we are so gonna die... :) Nooooo.

How about we sacrifice ome? :) (backstab :) backstab :D)

Ok.. let's just say that

vanilla ice disappeard and that wodin has old biggie's avatar for a reason

:unsure:

Lol, team A is probably/maybe going to fight wodin, we are so gonna die... :) Nooooo.

How about we sacrifice ome? :) (backstab :D backstab :D)I second that motion. >>

Grido: I suppose it could since good and evil are fairly subjective opinions. Guess it'll all be left to Manu's final judgement, then.

But of course, the teams could be about something different all together. xD

or possibly ours, he did say that the players change the game, if lots of players side with the shades, wodin looks evil, if lots of players side with wodin, the shades look evil, all about the majority perspective :)

thats true enough, could be testing necrovion war thing

• 1 month later...

Well after reading all this I am personally going to go to the gravitational sound gazebo and send some big OMMMMM'S to Big C, suggest alot of us do it ... :D , maybe will short out Ome's dastardly deeds to Big C, and he can get free..... ;)

A Great long one from here Big C...OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Feel the vibes coming your way!.... ;)