Default item artworks needed

Chewett

• Root Admin

Council just sent me over the first artworks, some technical points:

They need to conform to the current standards of item images, meaning you need to read this:

Once uploaded your image will be reviewed for approval, if approved it will be added to your item. Only hand-drawn artwork will be accepted. Item style must match the style of current MD items. Drawings may be in colour and must not cut around the edges. Drawings may have colour added to them after with the aid of a computer, but the drawing must show through as hand drawn. Work done entirely by computer will not be allowed. It is suggested you add colour with transparency so that the drawn lines show through the colour, similar to Premium coloured creatures. If unsure ask art@magicduel.com via email or post on the forum.

Images must be 80x80 px, png, alpha transparency, 8-bit, max 20kb
Background should be transparent as in the sample image Download sample source file, edit with fireworks or photoshop, export as transparent png.

They probably should be coloured, as a recommendation make the greyscale image alpha transparent, then paint colour over it, using layers and possibly transparency to make it look good.

We want one artwork for each item, only one can be used and only one is going to get the gold coin.

If you cant colour them in, then you need to talk to people who can.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I supplied an image for the Wiiya Bubble weaver to Awiiya back in April 2012, just noticed Mur's weaver lacks the image.

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11903-picture-for-the-bubble-weaver/?p=108213.

Awiiya did the Alpha adjustment and final upload.

I'm also emailing this information to Council and ccing in coder, as per Announcement 2943.

• Root Admin

I supplied an image for the Wiiya Bubble weaver to Awiiya back in April 2012, just noticed Mur's weaver lacks the image.

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/11903-picture-for-the-bubble-weaver/?p=108213.

I'm also emailing this information to Council and ccing in coder, as per Announcement 2943.

Thanks Kyphis, Will try and finish off a load of other default item images today.

• Root Admin

replied to you via council account, you didnt give the right image format nor is a valid one uploaded.

replied to you via council account, you didnt give the right image format nor is a valid one uploaded.

How odd, as I saw the image on Awiiya's one myself.

I've figured out how it all works and emailed you the file in 80x80 .gif/.png with transparency, as well as a .gif with transparency and no adjusted size.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

• Root Admin

How odd, as I saw the image on Awiiya's one myself.

I've figured out how it all works and emailed you the file in 80x80 .gif/.png with transparency, as well as a .gif with transparency and no adjusted size.

I nicked awiiyas one, and couldnt find the image... Will look at uploading later.

• 7 months later...
  • Root Admin

send them to me

be sure sure to put very clear subject line

also because i was not dealing with this past..years..please be so kind and remind me in that email everything i need to know about it and i might forgot (like if there is any reward i need to give, if this used to be announced anyhow, etc)

Thank you

• Root Admin

yes pls send detailed email with item ids and your id , please also spcfy what the expected rewards are ..i was away for a long time and i forgot many things. I will grant the rewards frist and then check and upload stuff later.

(abusing my trust will be treated with zero tolerance, be honest)