Side story - Adventure log

Muratus del Mur

What do you think about the adventure log story  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

faster i do like this game quite alot there is alot of skill needed to play this sucessfully especially since i started almost 3 days ago and have been kicking butt

though i am not that bad i have something like 39 wins with 22 losses losing is so much more painful than winning i rather dont like to have to lose but hey arent you supposed to learn from your losses as much as your wins

though honor is harder to come by it is fun and entertaining and the graphics on the game are very indepth and much to be appreciated

adding new things means new and more vivid drawings and the overall difficulty will not be repeating anything to much

i think that the story should be able to go a little faster but have the option to slow it down like the 24 hour meditation i will be using that also

i rather need the boost lol i only have 4985 vital and 1985 value

that dont get you much but a good attack and no armor hardly at all i have to attack like 5 or 6 ppl and win then click on banners just to maybe be ableto get a new peice of armor

thank you for this great and amazing game but age is killin me having to wait 24 hours to upgrade any creatures and some 5 or 6 days

that is what needs to speed up the most i think it will get ppl to log on a bit more often rather than once a day or so

faster i do like this game quite alot there is alot of skill needed to play this sucessfully especially since i started almost 3 days ago and have been kicking butt

though i am not that bad i have something like 39 wins with 22 losses losing is so much more painful than winning i rather dont like to have to lose but hey arent you supposed to learn from your losses as much as your wins

though honor is harder to come by it is fun and entertaining and the graphics on the game are very indepth and much to be appreciated

adding new things means new and more vivid drawings and the overall difficulty will not be repeating anything to much

i think that the story should be able to go a little faster but have the option to slow it down like the 24 hour meditation i will be using that also

i rather need the boost lol i only have 4985 vital and 1985 value

that dont get you much but a good attack and no armor hardly at all i have to attack like 5 or 6 ppl and win then click on banners just to maybe be ableto get a new peice of armor

thank you for this great and amazing game but age is killin me having to wait 24 hours to upgrade any creatures and some 5 or 6 days

that is what needs to speed up the most i think it will get ppl to log on a bit more often rather than once a day or so

You do realize that thetopic is about the Side Story.

Not about the gameplay.

• 1 month later...

I just read it all today id like to make suggestions, currently it seems incredibly messy if you dont understand whats going on exactly. I got to about page 50-60 before i realized that the storyline wasnt 1 big storyline but looking in at different characters. So i have suggestions to maybe clean it up abit.

1. Maybe color code the differnt lines. Say maybe all of smarts dragon storys are blue headings, and wodin ones are orange. Something like that to help people distinguish.

2. Make sections for the storys. Give us options how wed like to read them, such as how it is now as they happen. But id much rather see all of a characters adventure in one place without scrolling threw, and having spoilers of the others happening. That will allow us to identify with 1 of the characters better, as we read their own adventure log.

3. I wanna kill smart and be the dragon lord ^^ he got my favorite dragon killed trying to start trouble the real dragon lord should come get him now for being an imposter

Well, I agree it could be proofread a bit and all, but I don't think it's /that/ messy that people can't get which character every entry is focusing on (although some complained earlier); there's a heading for every one and there's context. . . DX And it's all connected, so it is one storyline, sort of, so I think it's fitting for all of it to be listed together. I suppose the colorcoding and options of viewing can't hurt, though.

I like the storylog. One of the first things I did was pop it up so that I could read it.

I agree with some of the other comments though, that it is a bid disjointed and hard to follow at times. I don't think it should be separated into diffent stories, I really like the style of paralell stories going back and forth. For me I think it would be easier to follow if each segment were longer, and carried more of each individuals story. One paragraph at a time makes it really easy to get mixed up. Three segments of one story could be combined to one, and that would make it a little more linear I think. I want to spend more time with each charactar and really get them set in my head before I move on.

Mmmmh... yeah... But I'm kind of used to it's style now, small bursts of info, like a news bulletin. :D

If you really want to get a good idea of each character, either read between the lines or, stalk like a maniac and interact with them in game :)

If the poll had options, "I am captivated by most of the story lines," and "I am captivated by all of the story lines," I would have selected one of them instead of picking one branch more or less at random.

I like Manu's way of growing the game and testing ideas. I hope that my character may one day prove worthy of one of his abductions! It sure is an interesting way to make the game and story grow.

• 1 month later...
is it possible to read whole story from the beginning, the thing is that i began playing 5 days before, and now i am traped in story mode for mp4 and i am bored, i like the story so i want to read it while i have nothing else to do :P

Next to the [View announcements] in the top there is [Adventure log]

Click it and click view all, and scroll down