Support Group For Akasha

Grayhawk

I know this is going to sound really weird, but i would love to see wot Akasha is seeing. I'm finding it hard to visualise it. So if someone could do a sketch of it, it might get my problem solving juices flowing lol (not likely, but hey.....who knows lol)

Looking at the pic, there is 7 pyramids on the ground (hope i counted that right) and the way it is positioned would be like if the floating pyramids were laid flat (diamond shape).......will think on it some more. Regarding the flames, is it coming from the centre of the diamond n going up to envelop both pyramids?

hmmmm on the right image with a diamond shaped pyramid there is some kind of the castle on the far right... is it explored????... maybe there is some kind of the device that turn the fire off... or even maybe there is some kind of flying machine there or catapult that throws you directly on the top of the pyramid

Hmmmm if the flames are slow moving, wouldnt that indicate the time principle? (I'm not really good at understanding the principles, but i get a better understanding from reading wot u guys in here write) How do we know the flames are the flammable type, remember bunsen burners at school n u could pass ur hand thru it without getting burnt, or it could be an illusion? Where is the source of the flame?????

off topic @faraday - bunsen burners only dont burn you cos you dont leave your hand in the flame long enough for it to heat up, if you did it would burn

maybe the 10th pyramid (7 on mountain top, 2 in air) is sort of in the mountain, the tip of it being the source of the swirly lines (which i wouldve thought was the fire if it wasnt for the fact that akasha has to go upwards to even reach the fire)

Hey there are two image sent by Manu. Why don't we focus on the other one as well coz i think it says something.

On the quest what if we rearrange the papers in the pyramid altars themselves. A combination might get the floating thing down or fire out. Another crazy one what if we try to do something and get the pyramids down rather than going up there. I think if you put the fire out the pyramids will come down.

If u look at the first picture, there is a symbol of the floating pyramids, maybe that is like a key........sorry, keep thinking Stargate lol Well anyways, that would make it 10 pyramids.......would solving it have to do with numbers, other puzzles seem to be based on this.

@Grido......lol no wonder i failed science lol

I really like William Sharps theories.....could be onto something there.

What if Akasha tried to bring the pyramids down to her?

Well, this is random but what if Akasha asked SmartAlekRJ for help? They're both at Golemus Golemicarum and SmartAlekRJ is now the dragon master, the tiny people will do whatever he says, he could ask them for a way to get into that pyramids (they probably don't know, but hey, there's a huge library down there) AND if there's any kind of pyramid underground, if there is they would probably know it. And SmartAlekRJ could always order them to make a "human" ladder that would lead into the floating pyramids xD

Here are some fragments of text from the principles that might result helpful. I still yet need to analize them further and relate them with the pyramids, but thats what i did on a quick look-through. Im still analizing the darkness and light principle as i cant seem to find anything related to the pyramids. I, perhaps need to look deeper.

"[...]Two identical or close identities will behave as if they belonged to the same source, no matter the physical distance that separates them. By reproducing the aforementioned identity in a place, that identity will be connected to all its similar identities[...]" - Transposition Principle

"[...]When an element covers the features of another elements, at very high levels, for instance, metaphorically speaking “when fire runs like water, or when earth burns like fire”, a harmony and a perfect integration of these elements’ interaction may appear and one can speak about a fifth element, which represents more of a theoretical, temporary state of nature, since the fifth element is the pure form, in perfect harmony, of the combined other fundamental elements and is associated with the Spirit. When speaking about humans, these can be classified according to these elements as various combinations, every human being composed in certain proportions of these elements. The composing elements can be noticed in the behaviour and way of thinking, the way they understand things and, last but not least, the physical aspect. It may be said that each human has its “colour” – shade which is visible if you know how to look for it. Some, but very few, are almost entirely made out of one element – these are very strong, since through the purity of their composing element, they are able to reach superior states of spirits and then sometimes take the shape of any other element"[...] - Element Principle

"[...]With the help of a superior self-control, imagination can be used consciously to perceive those things we are not normally meant to perceive, complex things, things that are even hard to imagine to some. This is when the phenomena of conscious dreams combined with reality occur. Imagination can be an enormous advantage and an extraordinary source of information to whomever does not fall into its trap[...]" - Imagination Principle

"[...]Acording to this Principle, all organized forms or matter or information request more energy than those less organized. Thus all things tend to lose their order and their initial energy, unless they are constantly fueled by energy. Warm things will get cold, objecs deteriorate, life ends, and everithing else is damaged by this Principle[...]" - Principle of Enthropy

"[...]the Principle of Syntropy is the basis of those events that originate in the future, events that depend on an yet untouched superior force of organization and energy"[...] - Principle of Syntropy

"[...]Each event could either take part having a certain shape, having its own cycle, repeating itself after time, or could either be part of another superiour event that has its own cycle. he cycles actualy represent a Balance either between the consumption of energy and its (re)generation, ither between different evolutionary steps. The Principle takes many shapes [...]" - Principle of Cyclicity

"[...]The principle of balance does not reffer only to good and evil. It generaly stands for all things opposite and applies both to individual situations. Balance can NOT be broken, but it can be bent to one side or another, thus modifying the entire nature of the situation or the objects involved. Each situation, object or action is formed by parts, that have opposites. . The most helpful thing that could be obtained through understanding the opposite is to fully understand the initial criteria. An opposite reveals a lot about the original's nature and ways of how to protect or destroy it. [...]" - Principle of Balance

Well, this is random but what if Akasha asked SmartAlekRJ for help? They're both at Golemus Golemicarum and SmartAlekRJ is now the dragon master, the tiny people will do whatever he says, he could ask them for a way to get into that pyramids (they probably don't know, but hey, there's a huge library down there) AND if there's any kind of pyramid underground, if there is they would probably know it. And SmartAlekRJ could always order them to make a "human" ladder that would lead into the floating pyramids xD

But is Akasha supposed to be aware of him? Maybe she doesn't get story mode in there, although she did leave after he left, but then again she doesn't know he, sorta, succeeded.

Well I bet she is going to go back with some nonsense written on the empty pages. She will try and find the wizard and seeing as she was supposed to stop the wizard, she 'might' side with us, the cool guys :)

OK, ive noticed that in Loreroot, that there seems to be some mechanical devices. So obviously this world isn't all about magic, it also relies on mechanics. Maybe u have to activate a secret key to gain entry to some inner sanctum within the pyramids. What about the floating pyramids icon above the cave entrance, wot if she examines it, who knows it may need to be pushed n may activate another part......just speculating

the general rule of thumb i've learnt from other places is that advanced science (of any sort - mechanics, even paper sometimes) cant exist in the same realm as magic

Well the mage did say the book is unfindable, maybe it will remain a riddle for later, for the future ruler of golemus.... :D

Perhaps the book is unfindable, but maybe the individual pages can be found (or borrowed?). The wizard was working with some very strong magics. Even if he was lying about the book as he was describing it to her, perhaps his words had an unintentional effect on the his unformed magical construct and caused something connected with the book to come into existance somewhere. Perhaps Wodin knows something.

On a different train of thought, is it possible to send our flying creatures, which are bound to us, to go inspect the floating structures? If our creatures can fight then they must be capable of movement. Maybe the Scout is called a 'scout' for a reason.

something that is very strange is that there is 9 pyrmid and 10 principle

Maybe Wodin is the 10th.