Which Creature is your MD character most like?

Rophs

This quest is simple.

Which Creature is your MD character most like?

Send your answer as a forum PM to me and I will judge them, make sure this quest is mentioned in the subject line. There is no deadline. Submit your anwser before the rewards are all rewarded.

Rewards:
1GC
1WP
1Shop Joker
I will distribute the rewards as I see fit among the participants. Possibly more rewards are unlisted.

If you would like to sponsor this quest send me a PM detailing the sponsorship.

The better the entry, the more likely it is to get a reward. Reasons are usually good. Interesting or creative is always good.

Send me a forum PM if you have questions regarding this quest and do not post ITT. I will post results as they appear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

no deadline, then how can you reward?

WP's shouldnt be given out on a whim and should have defined limits and times. This really looks like a "im going to give a WP to whoever i want quest" and should definately be approved by council so its not just taken away and wasted.

You cant just give a WP to someone, because you liked their entry and they were the first you liked, thats not fair nor right, and others have had wishpoints removed because of this.

To make this Contest appear less sketchy I'll make this post:

The deadline is October 31, 2013. (This is newly created, I didn't have one planned previously)

ANY creature will do.

Your response can be any form of media, just fit it in a forum PM, photos and videos must have the standard slip of paper with your playername and "MD" or "MagicDuel" written on it.

If there are any more frequently asked questions I will post them ITT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...