Halloween - Story telling and other

Syrian

There will be a story telling competition held at Tranquil Plains at 18ST and at 12ST on the 1st of November. Competitors will write a short and original MD-themed halloween story, the more unique and scary the story the better. The best 3 stories will be selected for rewards. The winners will be chosen by the Public Council.

If you want to tell a story, enter below the time tha tyou think you will be able to make, just as an idea of numbers

There will also be another event held on 31st of october, at 23ST that will be announced at the time 

Sy

If you cannot attend at one of the times specified (12 & 18 ST), or a member of the Public Council is not present/awake at the Tranquil Plains at one of those times, you can still share a story with those present. Regardless of the time, you are very strongly encouraged to log your story on this topic. Hope to see you there!

EDIT: Now with logs!

Edited by Zyrxae

thanks here to Z~

Once upon a time, on a dark and stormy night three brave and intrepid Researchers came across an amazing discovery.

While working to excavate the buried ruins of an ancient temple, part of the floor in the chamber they were working on caved away to reveal a hidden chamber beneath them!

Holding a torchlight to the strange glyphs that marked the passage of the entryway, the Lead Explorer was able to decipher among them a single sentence that had been etched deep into the stones above

SHOUTS: "beware the curse of the coffin!"!

Now, all of them being the pinnacle of modern and enlightened individuals the three men naturally dismissed this grave this warning with a scoff and a chuckle of amusement.

Their pioneering and courageous spirits coupled with a thirst for knowledge spurred all of them forward in their pursuit of knowledge.

Once they had entered the chamber it soon became apparent how they had indeed discovered a burial chamber but one beyond the wildest dreams of anything they would find there!

The wealth of the tomb seemed to have been created for a king or an emperor with a veritable treasure trove of valuables and artifacts stacked upon every conceivable surface.

Above them all though was a giant and ornate sarcophagus that seemed to have been carved out of the purest gold.

Shaped much larger than any man could possibly grow, the exquisite sepulcher behemoth towered above any of the other treasures gathered. It shone so brightly in the that all else inside the chamber seemed dull

Etched across the surface were the same arcane warning that they had seen previously marking the doorway and once again the warning was repeated...

SHOUTS: Beware the curse of the coffin!!!

Further smaller writing covered the sides of the structure and went into greater detail describing the curse and the horrible death that would follow any creature that dared to disturb its sanctity there.

Fully expecting to eventually die somehow anyway, the three adventures again dismissed the grave warnings as well as the supercilious existence of any curse...

Scarcely able believe their good fortune, the three brave Seekers of Enlightenment studiously set to the long and involved task of processing and collecting their Research for submission

And Of course, this discovery made each of them extremely rich.

Stunned by this treasure trove of knowledge, their names and faces were soon known across the whole of academia.

Museums and galleries everywhere clamored and begged to be allowed to display their wondrous findings.

The three researchers soon became quite famous and powerful.

then conceded to spend the rest of their lives taking every advantage of their newly elevated status and enjoying the privileges it held.

*Ars Alchemy pauses a brief moment to put away his notes*

Then on a day, exactly one year after their famous discovery one of the men enjoying his freedom by scaling to the peaks of the tallest known mountain in existence.

then from out of nowhere a giant shadow fell across the whole mountain side and one of the expedition team looked upwards

to spot the silhouette of a giant coffin looming over the peak above them.

Moments later a massive avalanche covered the entire mountainside and every member of the expedition was killed.

Now, this story got about of course and even reached the ears of the other two explorers

although the 'coincidence' of the tragedy occurring on the anniversary of their discovery, the researchers were still well confident in their grasp of the natural order.

Even still though, just to be safe: the 2nd researcher decided that when the time came again he would be in a place far removed from where any harm could befall him.

So one year later, just when the same date was about to recur he charted for himself a private pleasure yacht

and sailed far out away from where any harm could become him

The moon was bright on the still waters that night, and the band played music as the guests sat and were served their delicious dinner.

Then, on the stroke a midnight a cry of alarm was heard from the crownest

there floating on the horizon was the ghostly resemblance of that sepulcher coffin floating across the waters

gliding steadily towards them even though there was no wind to propel it the ghastly structure cut through the waves until it struck the side of the boat's hull

and passing through the hull without resistance

the coffin left a gaping hole behind that soon was filled up with rushing water

the good ship went down that night and every hand aboard sank with her

now, by this time the story was wide and well-known

(the ocean liner had managed to get out a report of the circumstances surrounding the events before it sank*

The last remaining member of the expedition, the leader, had no choice but to concede facts

and he resolved then that it wasn't going to happen to him. he would escape this horrible fate

having an entire year ready to prepare for that fateful night, the party leader set about making preparations to preserve his life

first thing he did was to recruit a large and well trained group of mercenaries to serve as his private army

equipping them with the most effective and lethal weapons at that time, he then started construction for an impenetrable fortress

3 separate walls, a battery of batteries, and every trapwire and pitfall he could fit between him and them

but, what lay at the center of his castle was what he put the most effort and concern into.

a steel lined panic room with walls of steel 6 feet thick and a large door built like a safe

so, one year later, when that time had come again this is where he would find himself. he was ready

waiting nervously inside the vault all was quiet and still until the tone of a clock announced it was midnight

and then the shouts came about from over the walls

the coffin again had been sighted, lurching towards them with an uncanny shuffle that rocked it from side to side and moving it forward

Bam-Pow, Bam-Pow, it approached the walls

the army let fly at it with their most powerful explosives, soldiers let rain using all their ammunition

but each blast either punctured off the sides of the casket or sometimes seemed to pass straight through

Bam-Pow, Bam-Pow...up to the walls of the structure

it reached the front gate, with iron wrought portcullis

and the door shattered liked kindling as the coffin plowed on straight though

the 2nd and 3rd walls provided no additional resistance, soldiers either ran and fled or dropped their weapons to hide

rushing inside to his keep the researcher grabs the crank and wheels shut the heavy door entombing himself inside airtight

outside can still be heard the approach

*whispers* bam-pow, bam-pow

his lieutenant in there beside him is gibbering in fear, eyes rolled back in his head

showing the dead whites of his eyes

bam-pow, bam-pow

until suddenly silence

that's when the sarcophagus comes straight through the thick steel walls materializing inside through them like a phantom

*softly* bam-pow, bam-pow

it's now only feet away from the researcher

the man backs away from it to the far wall and reaches silently into a hidden compartment of his desk

and pulls out a bottle of Vicks

because Vicks can stop any coffin'

*Ars Alchemy sits down*

Edited by Ars Alchemy

here is mine, and next time you guys, come to right place for story:P

and when you do, please be awake:))

Aragbor

Forged of silence

Silence, true silence, is more than just absence of sounds, words and voices. It is the void where our fears never sleep and secrets are no secret at all, because the void is not empty space… It lives in shadows, winds, flesh… In the million of small things from every world which made his immense, and be it because of fate, coincidence or something else, those worlds sometimes collide… Embodiment of all things you dare not to speak, of everything a poor soul can imagine and twisted mind could conjure, all that, and hundred times more. Many fell to it, people, animals, everything that breaths vanishing without trace for no apparent reason, leaving their homes to the mercy of dust, and long silent centuries. Aragbor… Haragdora du san Borar-silence is my domain…

It was the night just like this one, with storyteller, scarecrow, and people between them. What they didn’t knew is that one of those worlds will be consumed just like countless before, but which one? Storyteller is not sure anymore, does he tells the story or the story “tells” him? Scarecrow blinked, its eyes far from empty. It was few seconds, few spins of fire they made, but in Aragbor`s world passed more, enough to push himself toward his goal, across the stars, in one step… People stood frozen as the scarecrow jumped to life and into something no sane mind can put to words. Girl behind the storyteller remind herself to scream, but no voice was coming out of her throat. As in dream, scarecrow rushed to the girl, with elegant move of someone who honed his skills over untold millennia, turned her body into bloody mist. Others noticed that scarecrow is just something that holds immaterial horror together, like skeleton. But they noticed death even better. With blood of his friend all over him, young warrior, more of fear than of courage, swooped his blade in horizontal line in attempt to cut the creature in half… Steel went through it and seconds lasted like eternity while he was waiting proof of his victory, realizing in that very moment that he only managed to slice himself in two… People started to run, every breath their death sentence, every step their doom. Woman opened her mouth, attempting to form a spell, her lips moving silently… Yes, the creature is unable to move. Faint light of hope started to shine in her. It was then when she felt that it was not hope, but its destroyer. Second later, creature obliterated wizard women inside out. Others watched in horror as pieces of her were falling down like the rain, and into the fire… Fire! There were no sound whatsoever, but fire could still be heard, warm, alive, it was a song to their ears. They charged creature with burning wood, shattering it, driving it back into the darkness… And themselves into reality Bash hope they forgot for a moment..

Does anyone have a log of Ars's, Nim's, and my story?

edit: I heard a rumor somewhere that chew posed a link to a log of the stories in chat at sometime, if someone might have that link I would appreciate it if you PM'd it to me.

edit: Thank you Zyr!

Here's the story: (timestamps removed to increase smoothness of reading, one line removed because it is someone giving someone else an item)

[spoiler]

Rophs:Memorystones can contain more than just spells and heat, they are also often full of stories. 
Rophs:The story I am about to tell is from a Memorystone I found when I was exploring a ruined town... 
Rophs:I have no proof that it is true, but also none that it is false. 
Rophs:Take what you will from it. 
:Rophs takes in a deep breath 
Rophs:After months of trial and error I had perfected my conjuration ritual. Nothing could avoid being summoned by my precist pinpoint techniques. Such an ability must be shown to the world! 
Rophs:I ran down the streets shouting for all to hear, "Go to the plaza at 0:00 ST! I have something the show everyone!", calling me excited would be an understatement, I was estatic. My heat jars slowly 
Rophs:My heat jars slowly filled as I ran through the streets, just one of many preparations soon to be complete! 
Rophs:As soon as I set foot in my study there was no time to waste, my heat jars were empty in minutes and the pile of memorystones on my desk were heat stones. 
Rophs:After I had completed filling my pockets with heat stones there was barely any space left for the other component. 
Rophs:Creature after creature of mine was shoved into the press, and as each Fenth popped out I smashed the capsule open and smeared its contents onto my Wiiya Bubble. I 
Rophs:I looked up at the sky when the Bubble was complete and smiled, for I saw a rainstorm approaching. 
Rophs:There was still much time leftover when I returned home, I did the only thing that was reasonable... I pondered my master plan! 
Rophs:I would turn all of the foolish townsfolk who attended the summoning into my eternal slaves! The creature I would summon wouldn't be some sort of demon or shade, I would summon a Tainted Water Being 
Rophs:I would summon a Tainted Water Being to seduce all of the townsfolk and do my bidding! 
Rophs:At 23:00 ST I rushed to the plaza and crowds were already beginning to gather. They stared in awe as I placed the Heat Stones in a circle on the ground and put the Wiiya Bubble in the middle. 
Rophs:The rain begain pouring at 0:00 ST, right on time. I stood behind the circle of Heat Stones swaying my body, my arms, my voice, and my words. Nothing would be able to interrupt the spell. 
Rophs:Little by little the Heat Stones started glowing and releasing their heat. The crowd watched in awe as the rain evaporated as the drops hit the stones and the steam collected in the Wiiya Bubble. 
Rophs:When the Wiiya Bubble reached capacity I shouted to the crowds, "Watch and see! I will summon the spirit of Wodin Ullr!" Then the Wiiya Bubble plunged to the ground. 
Rophs:As the Bubble popped the steam poured out and burst into flames, I stood motionless as the crowd gasped at my amazing feat. Soon all would be mine! 
Rophs:A hand reached out of the flames on the ground in front of me and I shook with excitement as the rest of the figure emerged. When I saw what I had summoned all blood left my face... 
Rophs:The Shade hovered in the midst of the flames and streched a hand at me. My shaking that was once from excitement turned into a shaking of fear. Things could not have gone worse. 
Rophs:Vitality poured out of my chest and into the shade's outstreched arm, my limbs grew weak, my vision blurred, and then I collapsed. 
:Rophs 
Rophs:I rushed to the Plaza frantically, word about the wizard spread like wildfire. Rarely would he perform magic for all to see! Every minute I was late was a minute I fully regretted. 
Rophs:I arrived just in time to see flames erupt on the ground and watch a figure emerge from the inferno. 
Rophs:I gazed in awe as lights of many colors poured from the wizard's chest and into the hand of the figure. 
Rophs:The Wizard collapsed! What am I supposed to do? Was this all planned? Had something gone terrible wrong? I couldn't think of anything to do but run home and hide behind a locked door. 
Rophs:The Shade was nowhere to be found the next morning, it was deemed safe to go outside. 
Rophs:The Council declared the wizard's death a suicide, for he had shut himself indoors for months and seemingly gone mad. 
Rophs:I only hoped that we were safe. 
:Rophs 
Rophs:Keep in mind that those memories were found in a Memorystone that I found on the ground in the middle of a ruined town. 
Rophs:Let's hope that the story isn't true. 

[/spoiler]

Stuff to read after reading the story: (explains something that might have confused you)

[spoiler]

When I take in a deep breath it's signaling that I'm talking from the perspective of the wizard.

When I :Rophs the first time it's to signal that I'm switching to the perspective of someone in the crowd.

When I :Rophs the second time I'm switching from the crowd person's perspective back to mine.

[/spoiler]

The raw, unedited log as it was given to me:

[spoiler]

[01/11/13 22:08] Rophs:Shall we hear another story? 

[01/11/13 22:08] :*Burns* sits down at Nimmy's side to hear more stories 
[01/11/13 22:08] *Nimrodel*:yes yes! 
[01/11/13 22:09] :*Nimrodel* nudges him in the ribs 
[01/11/13 22:09] *Burns*:Oy <.< 
[01/11/13 22:09] Rophs:Memorystones can contain more than just spells and heat, they are also often full of stories. 
[01/11/13 22:09] Rophs:The story I am about to tell is from a Memorystone I found when I was exploring a ruined town... 
[01/11/13 22:10] Rophs:I have no proof that it is true, but also none that it is false. 
[01/11/13 22:10] Rophs:Take what you will from it. 
[01/11/13 22:10] :Rophs takes in a deep breath 
[01/11/13 22:10] Rophs:After months of trial and error I had perfected my conjuration ritual. Nothing could avoid being summoned by my precist pinpoint techniques. Such an ability must be shown to the world! 
[01/11/13 22:11] Rophs:I ran down the streets shouting for all to hear, "Go to the plaza at 0:00 ST! I have something the show everyone!", calling me excited would be an understatement, I was estatic. My heat jars slowly 
[01/11/13 22:11] Rophs:My heat jars slowly filled as I ran through the streets, just one of many preparations soon to be complete! 
[01/11/13 22:11] Rophs:As soon as I set foot in my study there was no time to waste, my heat jars were empty in minutes and the pile of memorystones on my desk were heat stones. 
[01/11/13 22:12] Rophs:After I had completed filling my pockets with heat stones there was barely any space left for the other component. 
[01/11/13 22:12] Rophs:Creature after creature of mine was shoved into the press, and as each Fenth popped out I smashed the capsule open and smeared its contents onto my Wiiya Bubble. I 
[01/11/13 22:12] Rophs:I looked up at the sky when the Bubble was complete and smiled, for I saw a rainstorm approaching. 
[01/11/13 22:13] Rophs:There was still much time leftover when I returned home, I did the only thing that was reasonable... I pondered my master plan! 
[01/11/13 22:13] :*MasterB* passed Sand to Mya Celestia 
[01/11/13 22:13] Rophs:I would turn all of the foolish townsfolk who attended the summoning into my eternal slaves! The creature I would summon wouldn't be some sort of demon or shade, I would summon a Tainted Water Being 
[01/11/13 22:13] Rophs:I would summon a Tainted Water Being to seduce all of the townsfolk and do my bidding! 
[01/11/13 22:14] Rophs:At 23:00 ST I rushed to the plaza and crowds were already beginning to gather. They stared in awe as I placed the Heat Stones in a circle on the ground and put the Wiiya Bubble in the middle. 
[01/11/13 22:14] Rophs:The rain begain pouring at 0:00 ST, right on time. I stood behind the circle of Heat Stones swaying my body, my arms, my voice, and my words. Nothing would be able to interrupt the spell. 
[01/11/13 22:14] Rophs:Little by little the Heat Stones started glowing and releasing their heat. The crowd watched in awe as the rain evaporated as the drops hit the stones and the steam collected in the Wiiya Bubble. 
[01/11/13 22:15] Rophs:When the Wiiya Bubble reached capacity I shouted to the crowds, "Watch and see! I will summon the spirit of Wodin Ullr!" Then the Wiiya Bubble plunged to the ground. 
[01/11/13 22:15] Rophs:As the Bubble popped the steam poured out and burst into flames, I stood motionless as the crowd gasped at my amazing feat. Soon all would be mine! 
[01/11/13 22:16] Rophs:A hand reached out of the flames on the ground in front of me and I shook with excitement as the rest of the figure emerged. When I saw what I had summoned all blood left my face... 
[01/11/13 22:16] Rophs:The Shade hovered in the midst of the flames and streched a hand at me. My shaking that was once from excitement turned into a shaking of fear. Things could not have gone worse. 
[01/11/13 22:16] Rophs:Vitality poured out of my chest and into the shade's outstreched arm, my limbs grew weak, my vision blurred, and then I collapsed. 
[01/11/13 22:16] :Rophs 
[01/11/13 22:17] Rophs:I rushed to the Plaza frantically, word about the wizard spread like wildfire. Rarely would he perform magic for all to see! Every minute I was late was a minute I fully regretted. 
[01/11/13 22:17] Rophs:I arrived just in time to see flames erupt on the ground and watch a figure emerge from the inferno. 
[01/11/13 22:17] Rophs:I gazed in awe as lights of many colors poured from the wizard's chest and into the hand of the figure. 
[01/11/13 22:17] Rophs:The Wizard collapsed! What am I supposed to do? Was this all planned? Had something gone terrible wrong? I couldn't think of anything to do but run home and hide behind a locked door. 
[01/11/13 22:18] Rophs:The Shade was nowhere to be found the next morning, it was deemed safe to go outside. 
[01/11/13 22:18] Rophs:The Council declared the wizard's death a suicide, for he had shut himself indoors for months and seemingly gone mad. 
[01/11/13 22:18] Rophs:I only hoped that we were safe. 
[01/11/13 22:18] :Rophs 
[01/11/13 22:19] Rophs:Keep in mind that those memories were found in a Memorystone that I found on the ground in the middle of a ruined town. 
[01/11/13 22:19] Rophs:Let's hope that the story isn't true. 
[01/11/13 22:19] :Rophs walks towards the crowd and takes a seat 
[01/11/13 22:19] Rophs:Who shall tell a story next? 
[01/11/13 22:20] :*Nimrodel* claps quietly 
[01/11/13 22:20] *Nimrodel*:>> 
[01/11/13 22:22] Rophs: *pokes Nim* Was it really that scary? 
[01/11/13 22:22] Rikstar:frightening. 
[01/11/13 22:23] *Nimrodel*:umm... I see things as a movie in my mind. So... 
[01/11/13 22:23] Rophs: *grins* Let's all hope that I was lying then.

[/spoiler]

edit: it would be nice if a mod edited my post and made the third line of the second spoiler the same font as the previous two lines

Edited by Rophs

Here is my log of story telling

My lover

[spoiler][02/11/13 00:11] Eagle Eye:How can i pariticipate the story telling?
[02/11/13 00:12] Zyrxae:Eagle, do you have a story to tell?
[02/11/13 00:12] Bash Chelik:easy, we listen, you speak:)
[02/11/13 00:12] Eagle Eye:prepraring
[02/11/13 00:12] Bash Chelik:horey, storytime:))
[02/11/13 00:13] :Zyrxae smiles and settles in to listen
[02/11/13 00:13] Bash Chelik:rophs is not awake, i hope he post his on forum as had things irl to manage
[02/11/13 00:15] Zyrxae:If his story has been told here, it can be retrieved through magical means..
[02/11/13 00:16] Bash Chelik:well, i`m sure it was.. although i had to go before he started
[02/11/13 00:18] Bash Chelik:eagle, i`m eager to hear you:))
[02/11/13 00:18] Bash Chelik:zyri too:)
[02/11/13 00:19] Eagle Eye:.
[02/11/13 00:19] :Zyrxae whispers to Bash "Oh, I haven't prepared a story, I've just been wanting to hear yours."
[02/11/13 00:20] Eagle Eye:.
[02/11/13 00:20] Eagle Eye:I walked to my friends house when we hope to ebb into the Halloween
[02/11/13 00:20] Eagle Eye:dark around you have seen any light passing. I was the only one on the road. So I went to my friend with me to the cemetery
[02/11/13 00:20] Eagle Eye:My friend house when we are away from home and no lights on the road. I continue to walk in the road
[02/11/13 00:21] Eagle Eye:I hear that strange particle I do not know what. I stood with fur neck as well as my hand, I really had to go. I quickens I walk home quickly reaches for a friend.
[02/11/13 00:21] Eagle Eye:there fore I can see light, I said to myself maybe near their home. Somewhat lighten my mood. I continued walking and I look forward to I saw an animal I can not determine what animal.
[02/11/13 00:21] Eagle Eye:. Dark and tail. I’ve already stopped and suddenly I lose fearsome beast. I never knew the monster turned on my side shovel. I do not know what to do, I would quickly run and feet but I did not budge
[02/11/13 00:22] Eagle Eye:I saw a friend of mine waiting outside to shovel me. said a friend of mine why you faded heck happened there reaching you.
[02/11/13 00:23] Eagle Eye:I told my friends that I saw a monster and I knew I had to be at walking monster. no monster cow eye shall return you just because you;re afraid to walk alone.
[02/11/13 00:23] Eagle Eye:no other way to the cemetery. I do not want my passing passed earlier. said a friend of mine Do not be afraid because I am also here with you.
[02/11/13 00:23] Eagle Eye:said a friend of mine Do not be afraid because I am also here with you. He does not even believe I said with monster passing, I said to myself. did we start walking towards the cemetery.
[02/11/13 00:24] Eagle Eye:vibrate to turn my heart suddenly. I told my friends that I saw the monster suddenly disappeared done I look at my side right side to the monster and escorted walking.
[02/11/13 00:24] Eagle Eye:. I said to myself would not show the monster. The monster suddenly appeared in front of us. I do not do self because I I’m scared.
[02/11/13 00:24] Eagle Eye:My friend said that you do not worry any. When we got to the cemetery accompanied him to the tomb finished I saw his name being carved on grave
[02/11/13 00:25] Eagle Eye:I am crying deeply of what i saw.
[02/11/13 00:26] Eagle Eye:.
[02/11/13 00:26] Eagle Eye:.
[02/11/13 00:26] Eagle Eye:done
[02/11/13 00:26] Bash Chelik:interesting stuff, hard to follow but nicely done:))
[02/11/13 00:26] :Zyrxae shivers and grins
[02/11/13 00:27] Zyrxae:Thank you for sharing!
[02/11/13 00:27] Eagle Eye:your welcome and thank you Bash Chelik
[02/11/13 00:27] Bash Chelik:real story for halloween, eagle:)
[02/11/13 00:27] Eagle Eye:Hoping you like it
[02/11/13 00:28] Bash Chelik:yes:))
[02/11/13 00:28] Eagle Eye: :)
[02/11/13 00:28] Bash Chelik:but only few of us made stories, i hoped there will be much more:(
[02/11/13 00:28] Eagle Eye:It's your time Bash Chelik to share yout story
[02/11/13 00:29] Eagle Eye:we hope
[02/11/13 00:29] :Eagle Eye smiles
[02/11/13 00:29] Bash Chelik:hahah, but i did, i shared it first
[02/11/13 00:29] Bash Chelik:lashtal was here, later come some other guys
[02/11/13 00:29] Ary Endleg:and i didnt die in it :P
[02/11/13 00:29] Bash Chelik:i posted it on forum:D
[02/11/13 00:30] Bash Chelik:ahhaah, of course not, i was just joking:D
[02/11/13 00:31] Eagle Eye:hehehe
[02/11/13 00:31] Eagle Eye:you know what is the monter name on the story
[02/11/13 00:32] Bash Chelik:in your story?
[02/11/13 00:32] Eagle Eye:Yes, you want to know
[02/11/13 00:32] Bash Chelik:name of your friend?
[02/11/13 00:32] Eagle Eye:before my friend
[02/11/13 00:33] Eagle Eye:the monster name Young Savage Knator
[02/11/13 00:33] Eagle Eye:My friend name Sagewoman
[02/11/13 00:33] Bash Chelik:ahhahah, well, it fit description, i mean for knator
[02/11/13 00:34] Bash Chelik:i dont know about sagewoman, or who she is
[02/11/13 00:34] Bash Chelik:ahh
[02/11/13 00:34] Bash Chelik:that keep related to her?
[02/11/13 00:34] Bash Chelik:sage`s keep?
[02/11/13 00:34] Eagle Eye:It's a story
[02/11/13 00:34] Chewett:The keep is not related to sagewoman
[02/11/13 00:35] Bash Chelik:oh well, it sounded logical:D[/spoiler]

here are the full LOGS

http://magicduel.com/temp/13_11/2013-11-01%20tranquil%20plains.html

Edited by Eagle Eye

Once upon a time in a land far far away there lived a Beautiful young woman named Freya. She loved flowers and greenery more than anything in the world. Behind her house, she tended to a beautiful garden which she would take care first thing after Breakfast. Freya had everything a girl could want. Wealth looks and love. She secretly yearned for one more thing though. She wished everyday that the city would be greener and less dirty. One day, while shopping in the market, at the corner of the street, she saw a stall filled with fresh roses. Roses of all colors. White, pink, red, blue, and even black. She couldn't help but rush to the stall to buy some, but she couldn't find the florist. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I took a few of her flowers... These roses are so beautiful!" she thought. After picking up a few black roses, she put some change on the counter and left with the feeling as if she was carrying some treasure in her arms. On her way she greeted the baker woman whom she was friends with. She showed the beautiful roses and after a chat in the bakery, she came back home. Her husband was already back from work by then. She showed him the beautiful roses. She gave him one to smell and arranged the rest of them in a vase. Mesmerized by their beauty and freshness, she closed her eyes and said, "How I wish this whole city would be filled with flowers! Just me and Flowers and nothing else!" Suddenly the windows opened and a gush of air washed her face. She looked around confused and got up to close the window when she smelt something burning. She closed the window and rushed to the kitchen to see if there was something wrong. But everything seemed fine. "I know you are smoking secretly!" she yelled to her husband in the next room as she chuckled trying to catch him red handed. She entered the room to see two black roses on the bed. She searched for him in the entire house. There was no sign of him. And the Smell of Burning just wouldn't go! She went to her backyard to see if he was there. Her garden was filled with black roses. Shocked at what she saw, she ran back to the room where she had arranged the flowers. The roses seemed as fresh as ever. She left her house to see if her husband was playing tricks with her. The roads seemed empty and quiet. Too quiet. On the road, there were lots of black roses. Realizing what had happened, she tried to find the florist stall she had been to. She couldn't find it. She rushed back to her home hoping that she had seen some nasty hallucination. As she closed the door of her house, she started feeling incredibly thirsty. She drank a whole bottle of water but her thirst didn’t subside. She drank more and more water, but her thirst couldn’t be controlled. And the smell of burning was stronger than ever!  With tears streaming down her eyes, she rushed upstairs to her room.  She sat down on the bed holding the two black roses, scared, and crying when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her face was darkening. Her hands seemed rough. She looked at them and saw tiny eruptions growing on the skin of her hands and legs. Nervously she looked back into the mirror to see a dark figure standing next her. She turned to her side but there was no one. When she looked back in the mirror, she saw that her face had darkened considerably, close to blackness, and her hands and legs seemed to be merging with the body. Five minutes later, a dark figure entered the house. It picked up one rose from the bed walked to the mirror. In front of it lay one beautiful black rose with one drop of blood on it.

It is said that there is a woman in black who sells roses.

And her roses are the best you'll ever see.

She whispers a warning in your ear before you leave though.

"Be careful what you wish for."

Edited by Nimrodel

A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn’t watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn’t want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent’s room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, “Take the children and get out of the house… we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue.”

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel staue was ever found.