MD Tattoo

Seigheart

So, I'm not sure if I have told anyone in MD as of yet, but I have recently gotten an MD related tattoo. I am looking to get my second, but far more detailed one. I have been looking around MD for some of the artwork that has been done, and I want some suggestions.

The one I am leaning towards is the angien opening the cube. But I can't find the picture. Any help?

• Root Admin

So, I'm not sure if I have told anyone in MD as of yet, but I have recently gotten an MD related tattoo. I am looking to get my second, but far more detailed one. I have been looking around MD for some of the artwork that has been done, and I want some suggestions.

The one I am leaning towards is the angien opening the cube. But I can't find the picture. Any help?

Please contact Mur for approval, the artwork is owned by MagicDuel so getting a tatoo would be copyright infringement legally. But Mur is exceptionally likely to give approval.

Not to mention he will have that artwork.

• Root Admin

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/4236-a-box-that-hides-secrets/

I think this thread had the image I was looking for, but they no longer exist...

Yeah they previously didnt exist but i recovered them. iv moved them away until iv clarified the copyright situation with mur.

-----

Just got the reply, Mur is thinking about it.

You really should have asked permission before getting the first one as the artwork is owned and copyrighted by us.

• Root Admin

-------

Mur:

normally for other purposes i wouldn't be ok with using md images, but
its a tatoo..this is personal, has nothing to do with advertising or
copyright, if he finds it meaningful for himself ..then who
i am to deny what he wants to paint on his body

The image you want is linked on the above thread.

---

Please remember that all images used in MD are copyright, and if you want to use them in any way you need to contact us. Myself or council can help you in this regards.