MD is down

Chewett

Made a minecraft server for the downtime PM me for the ip

We're playing a fairly lengthy and difficult adventuremap

server is version 1.6.4 so you'll have to use that version of minecraft, google a tutorial for that

Edited by Rophs

• Root Admin

Update:

The server MD runs on seems to have failed catastrophically. At the moment we dont know what the state of the server is in and we are unable to access it. We are waiting for Mur to get to a computer and ask hosting to restart the server to i can get on and fix anything that needs to be fixed. Luckily just before the auth system update i did a full backup so we have recent backups.

We wait now, it may take a while for hosting to restart the server since its during the holidays... Sorry for the downtime, we are annoyed at the waiting too.

EDIT: I'm in, disregard this

Is it down again? I can't log in :( getting these errors after a restart of firefox, gonna reboot too to see if it'll help.

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/magicdue/public_html/lib/mysqldb/class.mysqldb.php on line 93 [ERROR] No Db Handler[ERROR] No Db Handler[ERROR] No Db Handler[ERROR] No Db Handler[ERROR] No Db Handler Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/magicdue/public_html/authentication.php on line 91

[ERROR] No Db Handler Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/magicdue/public_html/sitegizmo/worldmap.php on line 25 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/magicdue/public_html/sitegizmo/worldmap.php on line 41 Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/magicdue/public_html/sitegizmo/worldmap.php on line 45

Users online right now: 0 (0 idle):

Edited by Intrigue

• Root Admin

Ann. 2859 - [2013-12-24 03:58:34 - Stage 12] Posted By Chewett
We have probably identified the issue that caused the server to stop and will be looking into the issue. The server should be fine for now and we will announce further tests as and when they are going to take place so people know if the server is likely to be down.