How bad do you want it?

Menhir

1. How bad do you want that MD is not only surviving but blossoming?

2. And what are you willing to do for it? 

3. How much further can you step away from your own personal goals in MD for the greater purpose of a growing and thriving Magic Duel realm?

4. How good can you put your injured inner EGO heal for a while and forget all those bad feeling of the past you experienced in the MD community?

5. How bad do want to have fun again and how much are you willing to work on yourself and not on all those others to achieve a better community?

6. What is your biggest most positive vision of YOUR Magic Duel you´re dreaming of?

I wish all of you a fantastic week and an even better weekend ... I´m looking forward to see those of you responding with awareness and honesty.

I thank all of you. 

Edit

No one - wants to take an active part in the whole resource & item (colleting & creating) part of MD
            - is willing to sacrifice big parts of his own achievements 

Edited by Menhir

I can want more ppl in MD but that will never happen because I want to.

Instead I want something that I feel that is missing :

- more resource location ; I want the ability to "plant" and "grow/increase max value" for resource and I am willing to spend my "fortune" of resources for it.

- more "permanent" tools ; I know that if ppl would hold a tool in their inventory or if they could hold one that would not disappear every week, they would gather. I want ppl to be able to trade their resources for permanent tools

- more useful items ; I know that it may be difficult to create the recipes or to find purposes for new items, we need to be able to create & approve & implement recipes faster

- more flexibility; ppl need to exchange items / resources / creatures in a more dynamic way.

All in all, ppl need goals, ppl need to create & build stuff and/or experience an adventure, it is in our human nature.

I am willing to start from 0 (zero) with stats & skills & resources  (no not with creatures :P ) for those abilities to be implemented in MD . It will not matter anymore if all is failing and would disappear in a few years .

Edited by No one

To have much more people in MD that 'glow' with their color and their thoughts. When you see them having citizenship in a certain land, for instance LR, you see them and nod "Oh, you're sooo a Lorerootian!", it makes sense. And those people, being in other lands, have so much to say about their perception on the world and existence from their own aspect, and all of those make sense even though they are different, a matter of different philosophies.

And those conflicting thoughts are used in discussions, used to reach new conclusions and imbetter yourself in accordance to your view on "what's right".

For me that is the essence of a functional MD.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

as  a young player, there isn't much for me to lose so I'm willing.  But after a fun afternoon with Kyphis and Koshu (and finally, FINALLY, after 63AD players beginning to hang out at willow's shop with me!!) we discussed many things about MD.  One of which is the controlling theme that older players should embrace young players and their ideas in the same way that young players accept and learn from the older players.  And in turn, all work toward encouraging the new faces.

for me, this is where MD chat helps.  A new player, mp3, came to the scene and interjected a comment about not having anything to add to the ongoing conversation and didn't want to interrupt and such but wanted to simply say, "Hi". 

It helps when a new player comes to a scene and we acknowledge they are there.  It gives the new players a sense of belonging and welcome which is essential.  Yes, after we have gotten to know one another, our topics in chat often become exclusive, but they don't HAVE to be.  GoE is a particularly troubling spot for this.  Mostly mp5s hang out there and just sleep, go idle or talk on subjects that can't be joined in easily.  That is going to be off putting for a new player that isn't particularly bold or chatty.  Just saying. 

Edited by petty dodds

Greets everyone.

I didn't write much on the forums, 'cause of my passiveness and laziness. I just enjoyed the other side of the game, just observing my surroundings with thought of writing and more game involvement when I could actually offer something worth saying, and to first feel the vibe that emits from most of you.

Some exchange words with me and some not, but I enjoyed everyone's presence in way unique for them. I was absent in my own personal Abyss in a couple of turnings. Things that kept my further and deeper involvement in this beautiful Game creation is 'cause my own personal philosophies merged with emotions and views, but also of some reflecting vibe around Realm parts and corners. And everytime I came back I got caught with some inspiring unjudging conversation that fed my dreaming Mind, and I prospered for a certain time by this mutual growth, 'cause I see and feel the foundation of this Project as something beyond borders of a game, rather a part of current life we're living (it's hard for me to explain with the right placement of words, so apologies). Balance, Description of Principles, etc. ... really something to look and incorporate in your "real" life.

I see things somewhat differently, but couldn't fit in with most of "ancient" players. I don't mind it, 'cause it's mostly my passive fault, but I would just like to encourage mutual respect of other views, considering and incorporating them with your own, for painting a diverse colorful picture of different individual influences that merges together in one great common Reality. Connectedness of balanced thoughts for more lively environment.

I'm not all that into game materialistics yet, so I could speak and agree only with Rhaegar and Petty from that social aspect they presented. 

Could you please write more clearly and structurally according to the questions. I would love to have a focused picture at the end with which we could work to find out what we can do and which resources we have available.

Thank you. 

1. How bad do you want that MD is not only surviving but blossoming?

Well i think we need to see the other side of not blossoming. Yess less plp means less problems hehe

1) Everyone gets a role to play now as less plp

b4 most of the roles where already occupied by vets now that many left lots of these roles r available with less competition.

2) Everyone can join most of the alliance.

b4 we need to answer numerous questions, pass certain tasks, interviews,  bow in front of the vets of the alliance and even had to read all those  boring history and facts of them like when they skip brushing their teeth, does their founder was wearing superman or spider man underwear , things like that. But now a days all u need is to just ask and u get in most of the alliances hehe.

3) Less stat dmg , if any

4) more chances of wining the quest

most of the quest now consist of only 3 or less participants so naturally 1st and 2nd and 3 rd yeah default hehe

5) Bending the Admins

b4 when we used to complain about some issues they normally brand that as whining, rant, or sometimes it gets even deleted from the forum but now a days they aren't or should i say 'they can't' do that hehe. So lets use this opportunity and turn this to our advantage by changing things to our favor hehe 

and the list goes on so i will end here ....

2. And what are you willing to do for it? 

Create nuisance , chaos, destruction ...well thats the least i can do hehe

3. How much further can you step away from your own personal goals in MD for the greater purpose of a growing and thriving Magic Duel realm?

Not an inch. One needs 'poor' for someone to be called 'rich'

One needs 'fool' for someone to be said 'genius'

And one needs 'servants ' for someone to be titled the ' King' .

If u r poor, fool or servants how does MD treats u? ....Ahahahaha..need not to say ....just like a trash can

but if u r rich, genius and a King then u get various alien powers ..can communicate with the gods of MD directly and lots and lots of things which the other three can't do hehe.

Yess being selfish is the only way of surviving in MD Kehehe....

4. How good can you put your injured inner EGO heal for a while and forget all those bad feeling of the past you experienced in the MD community?

Not a problem just pay me or gift me dragons and i shall forgot everything .. even the word forgot. 

5. How bad do want to have fun again and how much are you willing to work on yourself and not on all those others to achieve a better community?

No i don't wanna fun ...i wann power, dragons and yeah  coins gold coins hehe

6. What is your biggest most positive vision of YOUR Magic Duel you´re dreaming of?

My Positive vision sees everyone building my statue in order to honor my good deeds :D